Canon Printer Installation
A perfect guide to setup your Canon Printer. This article includes Canon printer install, driver and a software download. Now, Download the recommended canon driver and install it on your computer to start the printing.
Next, Activate your device features and complete your setup. Also, connect your printer wireless to make your printing ease. It is an easy step by step guide for the user advantage.
Canon Setup Manual
You can now download the latest (most recent date) setup guide for your device in a click. This Canon setup manual has the complete instructions for the first-time printer setup. Be it the hardware or the software setup you can use this guide for the entire arrangement process. For Windows or MAC desktop, feel free to reach us through call or chat with us for the instant and expert help.
Note: Updating the drivers and firmware (software) is very important.
Select Your Printer Model
Why choose our service?
Save Your Time
Canon Printer First Time Setup
Canon printer setup
The first-time setup process has to be accurate as it boosts the printer performance. The Canon printer setup process flows through a few steps.
- The first step is unboxing canon printer.
- The second step includes instruction for Cartridge and paper insertion.
- The third step is to Connect printer to Network using connectivity setup.
- The Final step is to Download the Canon Printer driver and install.
Our experts are here to help you with the process of your Canon Printer first-time setup process. We will guide you through the complete step by step process. Now, setting up your device from unboxing to printing is very easy.
Canon Driver Download
Drivers are one of the essential components of a printer. Downloading and installing the exact (recommended) drivers and software for your Canon printer. It will provide you a better performance in the following years.
- First off, download and install the most recent date drivers.
- Download the latest canon printer software for Windows (operating system) or MAC (os).
- The compatible OS versions for Windows and MAC might vary with the printer models.
- Yet, the basic compatible OS versions remain the same.
Canon Wireless Printer Setup
You can now connect the Canon printers to both the network and the device’s wireless.
- For this, you may need specific Wireless Software that you download from official website.
- Choose between the Standard Setup mode (SSM) and WiFi Protected Setup mode (WPSM).
- Now, connect the printer to the network.
Standard Setup mode: In Standard Setup Mode. you need the Wireless network name (SSID) and the password. With this, you can connect your device to the network. Also, with this mode, you can connect the Canon printer to computer wireless.
WiFi Protected Setup mode: Here, all you need to do is to push the button ON. The printer and the router will get connect to the wireless network together.
Compatible OS versions for canon printer setup
You can connect the printer wifi to the devices with the right set of drivers and software for the Canon setup. At first, download and install this wireless software either from the CD/DVD or from official website. What’s more? Now, you can also avail expert help! in downloading and installing the wifi software. We are here to help you pinpoint the exact set of drivers and software for your printer. You can use them for both windows and mac.
|Windows Operating System||System Type|
|Windows 8.1, 8||32-64bit|
|MAC Operating System||System Type|
|MacOS 10.13||High Sierra|
|MacOS X 10.10||Yosemite|
|MacOS X 10.9||Mavericks|