Canon Printer – Setup
The Canon Printer Setup guide is available with the driver and a software download. Now Download the suitable canon driver and install it on your computer to start the printing. Next, Activate your device features and complete your setup.
Also, connect your printer wireless to make your printing ease. It is an easy and a complete step by step guide for the user advantage.
Select Your Printer Model
Canon – First Time Printer Setup
How to do the canon printer setup?
The printer setup process flows through a few steps. The first (or most important) step is unboxing (take out). Cartridge and paper insertion, Network connectivity setup and the driver download.
- The first-time setup process has to be accurate as it boosts the printer performance.
- Our experts are here to help you with the process of your Canon Printer first-time setup process. We will guide you through the complete step by step process. Now, setting up your device from unboxing to printing is very easy.
- Be it the Windows or MAC desktop, feel free to reach us through call or chat with us for the instant and expert help.
Canon Driver Download
Drivers are one of the essential components of a printer. Downloading and installing the exact (recommended) drivers and software for your Canon printer. It will provide you a better performance in the following years.
- First off, download and install the most recent date drivers. Download the software from our website for both Windows (operating system) and MAC (os).
- The compatible OS versions for Windows and MAC might vary with the printer models. Yet, the basic compatible OS versions remain the same.
Canon Setup Manual
You can now download the latest (most recent date) setup guide for your device in a click. This Canon setup manual has the complete instructions for the first-time printer setup. Be it the hardware or the software setup you can use this guide for the entire arrangement process.
Note: Updating the drivers and firmware (software) is very important.
Canon Wireless Printer Setup
You can now connect the Canon printers to both the network and the device’s wireless.
- For this, you may need specific Wireless Software that you download from our website.
- Choose between the Standard Setup mode (SSM) and WiFi Protected Setup mode (WPSM). Now, connect the printer to the network.
Standard Setup mode: In Standard Setup Mode. you need the Wireless network name (SSID) and the password. With this, you can connect your device to the network. Also, with this mode, you can connect the Canon printer to computer wireless.
WiFi Protected Setup mode: Here, all you need to do is to push the button ON. The printer and the router will get connect to the wireless network together.
Why to choose us?
Save Your Time
Compatible OS versions for canon printer setup
You can connect the printer wifi to the devices with the right set of drivers and software for the Canon setup. At first, download and install this wireless software either from the CD/DVD or from our website. What’s more? Now, you can also avail expert help! in downloading and installing the wifi software. We are here to help you pinpoint the exact set of drivers and software for your printer. You can use them for both windows and mac.