Why is my Canon Printer Not Printing after the windows 11 update
You can get this type of error with any windows version once you are preferably done with your updates– take it as light and proceed with the below steps to simply overcome the Canon printer not printing after the windows 11 update or upgrade. If needed, surf and support through the Canon Official page.
What causes the “Canon Printer not working” after Windows 11 update?
- Incompatible Printer: Are using the old model of the canon printer? Then, you must make sure whether the printer is compatible with the system using the Canon Official page or Microsoft official page with proper input of printer keys.
- Windows Update Problem: It’s shortly about the latest windows update or any requirement regarding the windows update to run the printer. Connect to the update settings and upgrade or try to reinstall the driver if necessary.
- Driver Issues: If you are not chosen the appropriate driver for your Windows 11, you might stick with this type of error more often and you won’t be allowed to operate print. Always try to download the driver OS from Canon Official that matches the Windows 11 system.
Fixed: Printer not printing after update to Windows 11
Connect through the given guidelines and stated headings to rectify your printer not printing issues after updating the windows 11 system.
Method 1: Update Windows 11
- Open your active windows 11 system and hit the Start button to pick the option- Settings.
- Connect through the settings page and choose the Windows Update option & tap on Check for updates button.
- Now, you have to carry out the provided instructions to finish the upgrade process, and try to restart your computer.
Method 2: Remove Last Windows 11 Update
- Open your system and proceed with the options like Start button > Settings.
- Then you have to continue with the Windows Update option > Update history option.
- On the corresponding page, click the Uninstall updates option.
- From the list of available Windows updates, choose the latest update to finalize with the ‘Uninstall’ button. Carry out the provided on-screen to complete the updating process, then restart your computer once.
Method 3: Run Printer Troubleshooter
- First, you have to use the Start button and connect through the Settings.
- On the resultant page, use the System option, scroll below to find & select the Troubleshoot option.
- Operate through the next page to get the Other troubleshooters option.
- Then, you have to prefer the Printer > Run button.
- Relax and follow the on-screen.
Method 4: Update Printer Driver
- on the active browser page, specify the support.hp.com/drivers, choose the ‘Enter’ button. Complete it with the option- Printer.
- You have to pick the product type and specify the name of your printer to pick the desired one.
- Ensure whether the OS is selected compatible with Windows 11. Or else, use the Choose a different OS to prefer the Windows 11.
- Get down and finalize with the ‘Download’ link. Tap on the Save File button to initiate the download process of the driver.
- Finally, you have to Run the downloaded printer driver file and track the on-screen instructions to install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
Method 5: Run System Restore
- Initially, pick the Search button, enter the system restore in the search bar and prefer the ‘Create a restore point’ from the search results.
- Connect through the System Properties window, confirm the Protection is ‘On’ under Protection Settings, and hit the System Restore button.
- Operate through the System Restore screen to proceed with the ‘Next’ button.
- Hit the system restore point> ‘Next’ button. Tap the ‘Finish’ button > ‘Yes’ button to initiate the system restore process.
- Wait for the restoring process to complete and get the active state.
- Relax until you get the notification regarding the completion of the restore process alert on your system screen.