Printer Driver is Unavailable
Driver unavailable is completely due to the issues & concerns regarding the driver OS-related issues. You can make the best of printing features when you have installed the latest printer driver OS which suits the compatible system. Support through the Manufacturer’s website to know the best needs on a printer.
Why Does My Printer Say Driver Unavailable?
You can get the printer driver error mainly due to the outdated printer driver and expired Windows version. It is due to the incompatibility between the printer driver & Windows system. Printer driver unavailable issues can be due to the improper driver installation or download process.
How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable on Windows 10,8
You have various reasons and steps to overcome the driver unavailable on windows 10, and 8 systems using the below steps and headings. Connect through the directives to rectify the driver-related issues in less time for the vast printing experience.
1: Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Use the system settings like Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Make use of the troubleshooter page to know the Printer > Run the troubleshooter.
- Check the printer’s hardware status, print spooler services, etc. and you must inspect the enormous printer.
Solution 2: Uninstall Printer Driver
- You may also get the driver-related issues on your windows 10 due to improper driver installation, driver not found, and irrelevant driver OS.
- Utilize the Device Manager to locate desired printer driver and right-click the driver to Uninstall the device.
- Confirm with the Uninstall to ensure the uninstall the option. Now, you have to choose the option: delete the driver software for this device.
- Further, restart the computer. Windows will install the printer drivers automatically for you.
Solution 3: Update Printer Drivers
- Try to download & install using the on-screen for Windows 11 or Windows 10.
- Just scroll down to the Printer driverand click the Updateit.
- If you have more than one printer driver, try to use Update Nowto obtain all drivers updated automatically by Driver Booster.
Solution 4: Install Printer Driver in Compatible Mode
Use the above solution-2 to uninstall the printer driver & remove the desired printer. Try to restart the computer. Then, you have to download the older version of the printer driver from the official site. Simply right-click the setup program by choosing the Properties > Compatible Tab. In the next tab, hit the checkbox of Run this program in Compatible mode and prefer a system such as Windows 7 or Windows 8. To the end, Install the driver step by step.
Solution 5: Check for Updates
- open the system using the stable network & power supply.
- Use system settings like Start> Settings > Update & Security.
- Under Windows Update, click Check for updates.
- Soon after that, Windows 10 would automatically install the new updates for you if there are any ones available on your computer.
- Utilize Devices and Printers if you have any driver unavailable issues on your system.