Canon PIXMA TS9520 Printer
Want to enjoy excellence in printing work, use the Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer using the required compatible system connection. Lift the printing system to one-step ahead using the advanced state of wireless and other configurations handlings. Try to check the document to be printed and access directly through the given print features/settings. Utilize the Official Canon page to begin the printer setup effortlessly with support.
Canon PIXMA TS9520 First-Time Setup
- First, get the new printer box and keep it on the required smooth or flat surface.
- Take the pointed object supported to cut the top packing covers from the printer.
- Verify the printer accessories and try to remove all the protective covers & orange color Protective tapes from the print head.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Then, you need to stack the Canon recommended or quality paper sheets to the input tray. Use the adjuster and do the essential adjustment on both ends to avoid the paper-jam issues.
- Lift the output tray open and proceed using the display settings.
- Further, eradicate all the new ink cartridges packing covers and feed them to their respective slots.
- You have a choice to prefer either the USB or Wireless at the end of the driver installation procedure.
- Then, connect through the Official Canon Website to choose the required Canon Printer driver using the Driver download page.
- Next, you need to link through the Wi-Fi network connection to download the Driver OS for the Canon PIXMA TS9520 driver software.
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wifi Setup
- To begin with, switch on the printer and load the essential quality paper sheets into the input tray.
- You can alter the Startup settings if needed. Then, continue with the Control panel settings to pick the Setup option via the home page settings.
- Proceed using the given on-screen guidelines and move-on with the Wireless LAN setup. On the next page, give an ok option.
- Type the needed wireless router details to the required field and connect using the wireless router and its WEP key.
- Hit the ok option on the upcoming screen.
- You need to visit the Canon Official page to download and install the software with reference to the compatible system devices.
- Confirm with the network and pick the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Then, finish the setup using the provided On-screen instructions and move on with the Wireless Setup on Canon Printer.
- After establishing the wireless, proceed with the Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router. Then, relax till the printer communication begins.
- Once you have found the active printer setup, you can take the finger from the Wi-Fi button.
- Finally, select the print option during the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer. Here, you need to press and hold the color or black button immediately.