Canon PIXMA TS9150 Printer Setup
Enjoy incredible printing features with the Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer setup. Log on to Canon’s official page to get the latest driver software for your compatible device to get the most out of the printer’s capabilities. Obtain the wireless prints using the advanced wireless setup and mobile printing capabilities. Confirm with the Canon printer setup arrangements to avoid unwanted troubleshooting processes.
Canon PIXMA TS9150 First Time Setup
- First, place the printer on the allotted table or smooth-surface to begin the printer installation.
- Utilize the Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer manual to arrange the printer components appropriately.
- Before starting the arrangements, try to confirm whether all the shipping & protective tapes are removed properly.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Check the consolidated sheets of paper for paper jams and open the access door to place them.
- Load the sufficient paper required for the printing job and adjust the paper to the corner of the input tray.
- Firmly, close the output support to initiate the print work after completing the below steps.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges to load on the specified slots.
- You can pick any of the methods like USB or Wireless after or end of the driver installation process.
- Use the Canon Official page and enter the printer keys to get the latest Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver software.
- Make sure the network is stable and complete the Canon driver installation as per the on-screen prompts.
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wifi Setup
- Initially, get the trouble-free network to start the Canon PIXMA TS9150 wireless setup through the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Go near the printer control panel and choose the setup option from the home page settings.
- Move on with the setup configurations and start the Wireless LAN setup by giving ok.
- At the same instance, enter the Wireless router name and its WEP Key to the allotted field.
- Give ok to the corresponding pages and options.
- Now, begin with the download and install Software option refers to the compatible computer.
- Go with the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process. Check the network stability while accessing to avoid basic network troubleshooting.
- Finish the Canon Wifi setup procedures using the on-screen directives.
- After completing the wireless configuration, initiate the Wi-Fi connection by holding the Wi-Fi button on the active router and printer.
- Initiate the print work after the printer responds.
- Finally, the Canon PIXMA TS-9150 Wi-Fi setup is ready by Pressing & holding the color or black button at the same time.