Pixma TS9120 Printer Setup
Pixma TS9120 Setup usually follows the three basic steps. They are unpacking connectivity and installation. The Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is an all in one wireless printer that can connect wirelessly to the devices. Canon offers the brand new printer, standard ink tanks and, photo paper sample, setup CD, and the printing tray in the pack. Here, you can avail the complete set of instructions for the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup for the first time. Also, you can get the complete set of compatible drivers and software for the setup. Here are the easy instructions for the basic printer unboxing process.
Pixma TS9120 Printer
Pixma TS9120 First Time Setup
- Initially, unbox the printer from the box and pull it out gently.
- Then, get rid of all the plastic tapes and the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Now, lift the scanner lid and remove the transparent sheet off the layer.
- Then, open the cartridge tank slot and check for any tapes.
- After that, connect the Pixma TS9120 printer to the power supply. Here, ensure that you use the original cable from the box to avoid any power fluctuation.
- Then, turn on the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer.
- Now, on the printer display, you can see the welcome message.
- After that, the printer asks for changing the basic settings to the preferred values.
- Here you can set your own desired country, language, date, and time.
After that, proceed to install the cartridge tanks and load the paper.
Canon TS9120 Access Point Mode
With the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer, you can print without any external network. You can now enable the Access point mode and connect the compatible devices to the printer easily. All you need for this is the Canon Printer Setup file and a compatible device. Here are the easy steps to connect the Canon TS9120 printer wireless to the computer through the access point mode.
- Initially, run the Canon Printer Setup file on your computer, MAC or Windows.
- Now, on the Setup wizard Connectivity screen, select the other mode setups and proceed further.
- Here, the wizard prompts to enable the access point mode through the printer control panel.
- Now, on the TS9120 printer panel, go to the LAN settings and then click on the Access Point mode.
- Here, you can see the power light flashing thrice and then glows steadily.
- Now, on the computer, the wizard displays the printer access point SSID (name) and the passcode.
- Then, on the computer wireless network option, choose your printer name from the list of available nearby devices.
- Now, type the password gathered from the printer touch panel display.
- Then, on a successful connection, test print a sample file.
- Once you connect the TS9120 printer and the computer through the Access Point mode, they no longer existing in your Wifi network.
Canon TS9120 Wireless for windows and mac Setup
Now complete Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup for a wireless printer with these easy steps. For the Canon TS9120 Wifi Setup, you may require the latest set of Wireless Driver and Software and the Wifi Details. These setup instructions are the same for both Windows and MAC computers.
- To begin with, the Canon Pixma TS9120 Wifi Setup, get the Wifi details.
- Now, on the printer touch panel, select the Wifi icon.
- Then go to the Network Settings. This option displays the network details of the Canon TS9120 printer.
- Then, select the LAN Settings option to open the Wireless settings.
- Here, under the LAMN settings, go to the Wireless Settings and then the Easy Wireless Setup.
- Now, the Wizard throws a message that the wireless setup process requires either a smartphone or a computer.
- Here, continue with the process by selecting yes. Then the Wizard instructs to continue with the rest of the process on a computer or a smartphone.
- Now, download the latest and the compatible Canon Pixma TS9120 setup file.
- Then, initiate the setup file and follow the steps on the wizard screen.
- Now, the Wizard asks for the connection mode. Here, select the connectivity mode similar to the computer.
- On selecting the existing wireless network option, the Wizard displays the Wifi details of your network – SSID and the password.
- Now, verify these details and connect the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer to the network.
- Then, the Wizard takes you through the “Add a printer” page. On this window, the Wizard lists all the available devices nearby.
- From this list of devices, select your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer name and add it to the computer wireless.
If you are unable to connect the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer wireless to Windows or MAC, reach us. We are here to totally assist you with the complete Canon Pixma TS9120 or MG3000 wireless setup process.
Canon TS9120 USB Setup
Canon Pixma TS9120 USB Setup is an easy process with the latest set of Canon Pixma TS9120 drivers and software. Now you can follow the easy instructions below to complete the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer USB Setup.
- To begin with connect Canon TS9120 with USB to the computer.
- Then, download the latest Canon Pixma TS9120 setup file to the computer.
- Now, initiate the setup file and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- After that, on the connectivity screen, select the connection mode and the Wired.
- Now, on the next screen, select the USB Connection option.
- Here, the Wizard recognizes the USB connection between the Pixma TS9120 and the computer.
- If not, unplug the USB cable from the computer and replug it.
- Then, on a successful connection, the Wizard lists all the available software for the Pixma TS9120 printer. From this list, select the compatible and necessary software and install it on the computer.
- Then, on the “Add Printer” screen, from the list of available printers, select your printer name.
- Finally, complete the USB setup process by printing a test file.
In case you face any technical issue with the Canon Pixma TS9120 USB Setup, reach our experts through call.