Canon Pixma TS9120 Printer Setup
To enjoy excellence in printing with a simplified setup and handlings connect to the Canon Pixma 9120 printer. It is designed in such a way to exhibit friendly features like snapshot printing, Airprint, Cloud print, and much more accessibilities. Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer is working enormously on enhanced connectivity to print hassle-free.
Just track the following steps to make an initial Canon Pixma TS 9120 setup
Canon Pixma TS9120 First Time Setup
- Unpack the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer carefully and place it on a flat surface.
- Pull out all the ship-pings tapes before starting the printer connection.
- Unwrap the orange color protective cap from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and ultimately on output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Turn on the printer and other devices to the wall outlet connection.
- Install the printer head by lifting the lock lever cautiously.
- Make sure to connect the USB cord only after the OS installation.
- Confirm, whether the printer head fitted accurately to get a hassle-free print.
- Hold the push button and insert the ink tank into the provided right-hand side slot.
- Arrange the ink tank according to the mentioned color in the slots.
- Close the top lid until the signal shows on the connected printer.
- Go to the browser and download and install the Canon Pixma TS9120 driver.
- Finish the setup using windows/Mac on connection.
- Get splashed color prints using Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer Wi-Fi setup
- To begin with, turn on the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer setup by holding the power button.
- Using the control panel on the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer, use the setup option provided.
- Select the wireless LAN setup and then continue with the ok option.
- Pick the router name and instantly specify its WEP key on the requested field.
- Make a move with the ok option.
- Download and install the software on Windows/Mac devices respectively.
- Try to get a network connection for the following devices and select use the printer on network option during the installation process.
- With the help of on-screen instructions, complete the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer.
- Once the wireless setup is completed on the device. Then, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a second.
- After receiving the indication, release the Wi-Fi button.
- Finally, press and hold the color or black button to complete the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer.