Canon Pixma TS8220 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma TS8220 printer is a multi-function printer with inkjet technology. It provides a striking print quality with six individual ink systems and is supported with front and rear feeding capacity. They attract the user with their quick printing.
Keep an eye on the following steps to make an initial Canon Pixma TS8220 setup
Canon Pixma TS8220 printer first-time setup
- Unbox the packed Canon Pixma TS8220 printer out of the box carefully and place it on a level surface.
- Unwrap all the ship-pings tapes before giving a power connection to the printer.
- Tear the orange color protective cap from the printer head carefully.
- Now, open the rare tray and extend the paper support and ultimately on output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Give power connection to the printer and other devices to the wall outlet.
- Fix the unpacked printer head by lifting the lock lever.
- Try to connect the USB cord, only after the OS installation.
- Ensure the printer head-fixed correctly, to get a well-organized process.
- With the help of a push-button, insert the ink tank into the given right-hand side slot.
- Place the ink tank according to the marked color in the slots.
- Close the top cover after the printer indication.
- Install the required Canon Pixma TS8220 driver software
- Finish the printer setup by connecting to window/Mac devices.
- Get rich source of printing using Canon Pixma TS8220 printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS8220 printer Wi-Fi setup
- Initially, power on Canon Pixma TS8220 printer setup using the power button.
- On the control panel of the Canon Pixma TS8220 printer, use the setup option provided.
- Select the wireless LAN setup and move on with the ok option.
- Choose the connected router name and instantly specify its WEP key.
- Move on with the directives provided by proceeding ok.
- Now, Download and install the software on your Windows/Mac system.
- Try to connect all the devices to a network and on use the printer on network option during the installation process.
- Using on-screen instructions, complete the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma TS8220 printer.
- After completing the wireless setup, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for a moment.
- Once the printer indicates, release the Wi-Fi button immediately.
- Finally, Press and hold the color or black button to connect the Wi-Fi setupon the Canon Pixma TS8220 printer.