Canon Pixma TS702 Setup
Canon Pixma TS702 printer is one of the exclusive print only wireless printers from Canon. Now with this printer, you can print any supported file easy at home. This Pixma TS702 printer is the best for home-based printing needs as this yields high-quality color prints at affordable prices. Here, you can get the complete Pixma TS702 printer Setup instructions along with the compatible latest drivers and software.
Pixma TS702 Printer
Initial Setup For TS702 Printer
- To begin with, unpack the printer box and pull out the brand new Pixma TS702 carefully.
- Next, remove all the tapes and packing materials of the printer surface to get it ready for Pixma TS702 Setup.
- Now, connect the printer to the direct power supply and power it on.
- Here, ensure that you use the original Canon power cord that comes in the pack.
Note: Using the original power cable will protect your device from power fluctuations.
Cartridge & Connectivity Setup
- Next, install the cartridges into the respective slots and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Now, proceed to connect the printer to the devices and the network, either wired or wireless.
- After that, install the compatible drivers and software to your computer to complete the Canon Printer Setup Process.
- To Connect Canon Pixma TS702 to the computer (Windows or MAC), you can use the either the USB cable or the wireless connection.
Canon Pixma TS702 Wireless Setup
Now it is easy to connect the Canon Pixma TS702 printer Wireless to both network and computer. For this, you need specific Wireless software. You can now download the latest Canon TS702 from our website for both Windows and MAC. To connect the Pixma TS702 wireless to a network, you can use either the Standard Setup mode (SSID and password) or the Wifi Protected Setup mode – Pushbutton.
Standard Setup Mode
- To initiate, connect Pixma TS702 to WiFi with the standard setup mode, navigate to the WLAN option on the display screen.
- Next, choose the option Standard Setup mode and wait for the printer to list all the nearby wireless networks.
- Here from this list, select your wireless network name (SSID). Then enter the password for a successful connection.
- Also, you can add your wireless network name manually in case your network SSID is not on the list.
WiFi Protected Setup mode
In this mode, you can connect the Pixma TS702 printer to the wireless network secure just by pressing the WPS button on the printer and the rear of the router. Here, the only condition that applies is that you should push the WiFi protected Setup pushbutton on the printer and the router simultaneously for establishing a secure connection.
After connecting the printer to the wireless network, you can also connect Pixma TS702 wireless to a Desktop (Windows or MAC).
- To begin with the Pixma TS702 Wireless Setup, you should install the Canon Pixma TS702 wireless software to your computer (Windows or MAC).
- You can download the driver from our site and extract it to a folder.
- Then, run the extracted file on your computer and follow the steps.
- Midway the process, the wizard lists a set of available wireless networks nearby.
- Here, select your Wireless network SSID (name) and enter the password.
- Then, try to print a test file wirelessly.
- A Complete solution for pixma mg2522, check out how to setup pixma mg2522 printer.