Canon PIXMA TS6420 Printer
Need to access easily with the All-in-one printer setup? Here, you have a Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer with various print features and other wireless configuration settings. Use the Canon Official page to download the latest Canon Pixma TS6420 driver Software to establish the best on the stated functions using your compatible system support.
Canon PIXMA TS6420 First-Time Setup
- Keep the new printer box to the ground level.
- Allot a separate table or smooth surface to place the printer.
- Try to find the Orange color tape on the print head and eradicate it slowly to start the printer and devices.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Take the new ink cartridges from the printer box.
- Try to use the Canon premium or recommended ink cartridge to insert the ink carriage area.
- You can use the Canon Manual or Official page support to setup the Canon PIXMA TS6420 printer and other startup settings.
- Open the input tray and load the sufficient paper sheets into it.
- You need to pick the USB or wireless to interface the printer and system to bring the driver setup.
- Use the web source and access through the Official Canon Website to pick the needed Canon Printer driver concerning the driver download page.
- Make sure the network is stable and move-on with the downloading and Canon PIXMA TS6420 driver installation procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS6420 Wifi Setup
- Make a smart interface connection between the Printer and compatible Windows/Mac. Then, hold the power button to turn on the system and printer.
- Get nearby the active Printer Control panel and pick the setup option using the home page settings.
- Move on with the displayed screen guidelines and select the Wireless LAN setup>ok.
- Then, you need to specify the Wireless router name and its WEP Key.
- Further, provide the Ok option to the corresponding setting screen.
- Look whether the connected compatible system has its latest Canon TS6420 driver software to it.
- At the same time, try to pick the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- You can connect through the On-screen guidelines to finish the wireless setup.
- Proceed further using the Wi-Fi button till the Printer reacts to the Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to hold down the Wi-Fi button till the printer reacts to the light.
- At last, the Canon PIXMA TS6420 Wi-Fi setup is ready by Pressing and holding the color or black button at the same time.