Canon Pixma TS6220 Printer Setup
To enjoy a high-speed, compact, and everyday printer, just connect to the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer module. This enables the users to work with quick printing on photos and documents with rich quality and resolution. It is a built-in Wi-Fi front and rear paper feeding along with an ﬁve individual color ink system.
Make use of the following steps to make an initial Canon Pixma TS6220 setup
Canon Pixma TS6220 First Time Setup
- Unpack the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer out of the box carefully and place it on a plane surface.
- Clear all the ship-pings tapes before turning on the printer.
- Remove the orange color protective cap from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and try to extend the paper support and ultimately on output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Switch on the printer and other devices to the wall outlet.
- Load the printer head by lifting the lock lever sensibly.
- Make sure, after the software installation, connect the USB
- Ensure, the printer head is placed correctly to get an efficient process.
- Hold the push button, inset the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Arrange the ink tank concerning the provided color in the slots.
- Close the top lid until the indication shows on the printer.
- Now, find compatible Canon Pixma TS6220 Driver Software
- Assemble the setup using a compatible device on connection.
- Print colorfully using Canon Pixma TS6220 printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS6220 printer Wi-Fi setup
- To start the initial setup, power up the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer setup by holding the power button.
- With the help of the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer, tap on the setup option given.
- Select the wireless LAN setup and then an ok button on the required place.
- Choose the router name and instantly specify its WEP key, respectively.
- Proceed with the corresponding steps by entering the ok option.
- Further, Download and install the software on the computer (Windows/Mac).
- Connect all devices to the same network connection and click use the printer on network option during the installation process.
- Using on-screen instructions, complete the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer.
- After initiating the wireless setup, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a second.
- Once the indication stops, release the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the color or black button to complete the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer.