Canon Pixma TS6220 Printer Setup
Canon TS6220 Setup is easy with the right set of drivers and instructions. To complete the Pixma TS6220 Setup, you can use either the USB cable or the wireless mode to set up the printer. Here, you can avail the complete instructions for Canon Pixma TS6220 set up along with the latest drivers. Also, now enable complete mobile printing and wireless printing with the wireless mode. Canon Pixma TS6220 printer setup process begins with the unboxing.
Canon Pixma TS6220 First Time Setup
- Step #1: Initially remove all the plastic tapes over the box and pull the new Canon TS6220 printer out.
- Step #2: Place the printer on a solid flat surface and check for any packing materials.
- Step #3: Open the scanner lid and check for any packing material or tapes.
- Step #4: Pull the input tray out. Now check for any tapes and packing materials and clear them.
- Step #5: Close the scanner unit and then proceed with connecting the power cable.
- Step #6: Generally, Canon offers an authentic power cable in the box along with the printer.
- Step #7: Now, connect the power cord from the rear end of the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer to the power supply.
- Step #8: Then, power on the TS6220 printer and wait for the touch screen to light up.
- Step #9: Enter the preferred settings like language, location, time, and date.
- Step #10: Then proceed with the cartridge installation and paper loading.
Connect Canon Pixma TS6220 to Access Point
Now you can print from any computer, smartphones and tablets with Canon Pixma TS6220 without an external network. Get the Setup installation file and run it on the computer. Then, continue with the set of instructions below to proceed with the complete Access Point mode setup option.
- Step #1: On the Connection mode screen, select the other setups option.
- Step #2: Now, the wizard (dialog box) prompts for enabling the Access point mode on your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer.
- Step #3: To enable this AP mode, go to the touch panel of your ts6220 printer and access through the menu.
- Step #4: Now, under the LAN settings, choose the Access point mode.
- Step #5: Then, the wizard displays the printer network name and the password for a successful connection.
- Step #6: Now, access the Wifi connectivity on your computer and select your Canon TS6220 printer name from the list of available networks.
- Step #7: Then, type in the password to establish a secure connection.
- Step #8: Finally, try printing a test file from the connected computer to verify the connection.
Canon Pixma TS6220 Wifi Setup
Canon Pixma TS6220 Wireless Setup is easy for Windows and MAC. You can use the latest set of Canon Pixma TS6220 wireless software and the Wifi network details for efficient performance. Here are the easy instructions to complete the Canon Pixma TS6220 Setup for Wireless printing.
- Step #1: To begin with, the Canon Pixma TS6220 Wifi setup, access the printer touch panel.
- Step #2: Press the Wifi icon and then go to the LAN Settings.
- Step #3: Now, under the Wireless settings option, choose the Easy Wireless Setup option.
- Step #4: After that, the wizard redirects you to the computer to proceed further.
- Step #5: Now you can initiate the Canon setup file from the Driver installation CD or the website.
- Step #6: In the case of the CD, insert the Canon Pixma CD into the slot and run the AutoRun file.
- Step #7: If website, download the latest Canon Setup file to your computer.
- Step #8: Extract the file to the computer and run the wizard (dialog box).
- Step #9: Now, the wizard prompts for choosing the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Step #10: Select the wireless connection option to complete the Canon TS6220 Wifi Setup.
- Step #11: On prompting, select the option ‘same network as computer’. Now, the wizard displays your network name and password.
- Step #12: Finally, connect to the Wireless network and proceed to the ‘Add printer’ screen.
- Step #13: Here, the wizard lists all the available devices nearby, ready for a connection.
- Step #14: From this list of printers, choose your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer name and add it to the computer.
For any assistance with connecting Canon Pixma TS6220 to the network wireless manually, approach our team for immediate help.
Canon Pixma TS6220 USB Setup
Connect the Canon TS6220 printer with USB to the network and the computer. For this, you may require a 3 meter long undamaged USB cable. Unfortunately, Canon does not provide a USB cable in the pack. Once you get a new USB cable follow the instructions below for TS6220 USB Setup process.
- Step #1: Initially, download the Canon Setup file to your computer (Windows or MAC).
- Step #2: Then, run the wizard file and follow the steps on the screen to proceed.
- Step #3: Now, the wizard asks for choosing the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Step #4: Here s
- elect USB connection and connect the USB cable when the wizard instructs.
- Step #5: Follow the set of Canon Pixma TS6220 setup instructions from the wizard.
- Step #6: Here, the wizard takes you to the Add a printer page. Here, it lists all the nearby devices available for connection with the TS6220 printer.
- Step #7: From this list of printers, select your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer to the computer.
- Step #8: On a successful connection, verify the stability by printing a file from the computer through USB.
Check: If you are unable to complete the USB setup process successfully, reach us through call or chat.