Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup
Canon Pixma TS5320 is one of the latest Canon creations. With this all-in-one wireless printer you can copy, print and scan any document in a snap. Also, you can easily download and install Canon Pixma TS5320 Drivers. The latest and the compatible versions of drivers and software enhance the printer’s performance. Here is the complete guide for the Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup process.
Canon Pixma TS5320 First Time Setup
- Step #1: Initially, Unbox the new Canon pixma TS5320 printer from the box and remove all the plastic tapes and the packing material.
- Step #2: Connect the pixma TS5320 printer to the power supply or the wall outlet and turn it on.
- Step #3: Change the default settings on location, time, date, and language to the preferred values.
- Important: Make sure your pixma ts5320 printer cable is not twisted as it affects the speed of USB connection.
- Step #4: Now, insert the new cartridges into the right slots and fit them in.
- Step #5: After that, load a few papers of US Letter size into the input tray and print the alignment page.
- Note: Use original inks given along with printer to prevent clogging, leaks and bleeding.
- Step #6: On successful completion of the necessary printer setup process, proceed with connecting the printer to the network and the devices.
- Step #7: For connecting the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer to the computer you can use either the wireless connection or the USB cable.
How to do Canon Pixma TS5320 Wifi Setup
You can now connect Canon Pixma TS5320 printer to the Wireless network with either the Standard Setup mode or the Wireless Protected Setup mode. The Standard WiFi mode includes the wireless network name (SSID) and the network password. While the Wifi Protected Setup process includes only pushing the Pushbutton on the router and the printer simultaneously. Also, we help you with setting up pixma pro-100 printer.
- Step #1: To begin with, Canon Pixma TS5320 Wireless Setup, go to the Settings on the printer panel.
- Step #2: Here, you can find the option WLAN. Select this option here to proceed with the wifi setup.
- Step #3: Now, the Wizard displays 2 options – Standard mode or the Wireless Protected Setup mode.
- Step #4: Here, select the Standard mode, which initiates the wifi Setup process.
- Step #5: Select your network name from the list and enter the password to establish a secure connection.
- Step #6: Now, download the Canon pixma wireless software from our website.
- Step #7: Run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions on the screen to proceed further.
- Step #8: The Wizard lists two connectivity modes: Wireless LAN Connection or Wired Connection.
- Step #9: Select Wireless LAN connection for connecting the printer and the computer.
- Step #10: Complete the software installation process and verify the connection by printing a file.
- Note: Using good quality paper even for printing drafts will prevent paper dust from clogging the printer.