Canon Pixma TS5120 Printer Setup
Pixma TS5120 Setup follows three basic steps. It includes unpacking, connecting, and installing. Here, you get the complete set of instructions for the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer setup along with the latest drivers and software. Canon Pixma TS5120 printer is wireless all in one printer with high performance. This printer is well-known for its high productivity at a lower cost. Now you can set up this printer with expert assistance for efficient performance.
Canon Pixma TS5120 First Time Setup
What’s more? Canon TS5120 printer offers the best connectivity features like Bluetooth, Cloud, smartphones, and computer devices. Now print from anywhere within the network from any device. Also, you can install the optional XL cartridge to the TS5120 printer to enjoy more prints at a minimal price.
- Step #1: To begin with, the Pixma TS5120 setup, unpack the printer and pull the brand new printer from the box.
- Step #2: Place the printer on the flat surface and peel off all the packing materials.
- Step #3: Inspect both outside and inside the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer to remove all the tapes and the plastic material.
- Step #4: Connect the power cable that comes in the pack along with the ts5120 printer.
- Step #5: After that, turn on the new Canon Pixma TS5120 printer and proceed with the Preferences Settings.
- Step #6: Pixma TS5120 printer comes with an LCD, which helps with the preference settings modification.
- Step #7: Once the printer is on, go to the printer LCD. Then, wait for the prompt for changing the Preferences.
- Step #8: Here, you can choose your own choice of location, language, date, and time.
- Step #9: Proceed with installing the cartridge and loading the paper.
Connect Canon Pixma TS5120 to Access Point
Now print from Canon Pixma TS5120 printer wireless and without an external network. For this, you may need to enable the Access Point mode on your Canon Pixma TS5210 printer. Here are the easy instructions for connecting the Canon TS5120 printer and the computer through the access point mode.
- Step #1: Initially, run the Canon Printer Setup file and follow the instructions to proceed further.
- Step #2: Now, on the connectivity screen, choose the other setups option.
- Step #3: Here the wizard shows the steps for enabling the access point mode through the printer touch panel.
- Step #4: Go to the LAN setting and then go to the Access Point.
- Step #5: The printer screen displays the network name and the password as the Canon TS5120 printer as the access point.
- Step #6: Go to the Wifi option on your computer and go to the available Wireless networks nearby.
- Step #7: Then, from this list, select your TS5120 printer name and then connect it to the computer.
- Step #8: Start printing from the devices with Canon Pixma TS5120 printer wireless.
Canon Pixma TS5120 Wifi Setup
Complete the Canon Pixma TS5120 setup for wireless printing with the wifi network. For this, you may use the WLAN setup mode or the Pushbutton mode. However, for the first-time installation, we advise the WLAN setup mode. For this, you may require the Wifi details (name and the password) and the latest Canon Pixma Wireless driver and software. You can connect both Windows and MAC to the Canon Pixma TS5120 wireless. Here are the basic instructions for the complete Canon TS5120 Wifi Setup for both Windows and MAC.
- Step #1: To begin with, go to the printer panel and then select the Wifi icon on the left bottom of the menu.
- Step #2: Select the LAN settings and then go to the Wireless LAN setup.
- Step #3: Select the option Easy Wireless Setup.
- Step #4: Then, the wizard displays “Follow the instructions on the computer or smartphone, etc. to perform the operation” message.
- Step #5: Now, on your Windows or MAC computer, download and run the Canon Printer Setup file.
- Step #6: Here, follow the instructions from the setup wizard to proceed with the Canon Pixma TS5120 Wireless Setup process.
- Step #7: Then, on the connection mode screen, select the Wireless mode.
- Step #8: From this list of Wireless networks, choose your Wifi name and enter the password.
- Step #9: Follow the steps until the wizard displays the “Add a Printer” screen.
- Step #10: Here, the window lists the devices ready for connection within the wireless network.
- Step #11: Select your printer name and add it to the Windows or MAC wireless.
These instructions are the same for both Windows and MAC setup. In case you feel any difficulty with the Canon Pixma TS5120 Wifi setup, reach our experts. We are here round the clock on chat or call.
Canon Pixma TS5120 USB Setup
Connect Canon Pixma TS5120 printer with USB to the devices and the router. For this, you may require a 3-meter long USB cable and the Canon Pixma USB driver and software. To connect Canon TS5120 with USB to the network, your router or modem should have a USB port. Here are the easy instructions to connect the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer to the devices with the USB cable. These instructions are common and applicable to both Windows and MAC devices.
- Step #1: Initially, download the latest set of Canon Pixma TS5120 setup files to the computer.
- Step #2: Extract the files to a folder and run the AutoRun installer.
- Step #3: Follow the set of steps on the installation wizard screen and proceed with the USB connection.
- Step #4: After that, when the wizard asks, connect the 3 meter USB cable from the Canon TS5120 printer to the computer (MAC or Windows).
- Step #5: Download the set of drivers and software listed on the installation wizard screen and complete the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer USB setup process.
If you face any error message or difficulty during the Canon Pixma TS5120 USB Setup, reach us. Our experts guide you through the complete USB Setup process.