Canon Pixma TS5120 Printer Setup
It is a versatile printer that is highly recommended for home usage with easy handling that eventually satisfies the user’s everyday printing needs. Enjoy the LCD screen comfort by connecting to various devices, using Wi-Fi, Airprint, google cloud print, USB, or else directly from the cloud to obtain flawless printing.
Canon Pixma TS5120 First Time Setup
- Unpack the Pixma TS5120 printer out of the box and place it on a smooth surface.
- Clear all the ship-pings tapes before starting printer setup.
- Further, remove the orange-color protective cap from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and try to extend the paper support and promptly on the output tray, by Extending the front tray.
- Turn on the power supply to the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer and system to the wall outlet.
- Fix the printer head by uplifting the lock lever slowly.
- Connect to the USB connection after the software installation.
- Ensure the printer head is built-in properly to get proper functioning.
- Press the push button and fix the ink tank into the right-hand side opening.
- Place the color ink tank according to the colors mentioned over it.
- Now, the printer reacts to light. Now, close the top lid after seeing the indication.
- Go to the browser and download and install the Canon Pixma TS5120 driver.
- Complete the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer setup process using Windows or Mac devices.
- Finally, implement quality printing using the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS5120 Wifi Setup
- Press the power button on the Canon Pixma TS5120 setup to start the procedure.
- With the help of the Pixma TS5120 printer control panel, use the setup option in it.
- Select the wireless LAN setup using the setup page and then press the ok option.
- Look, whether the router is placed near the printer and enter the router name WEP details on the required field.
- Move with the following steps by clicking ok to it.
- Download and install the software on the connected devices.
- Try to connect all the devices to the same network and then click the option to use the printer on a network while the installation.
- Use the online procedures and finish the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer.
- After finishing the wireless setup, hold the Wi-Fi button for a moment.
- Once the flash signal stops, take the finger from the Wi-Fi button.
- Hold the color button or black to get Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer.