Canon PIXMA TS3522 Printer
The new Canon PIXMA TS3522 Wireless Home printer is an all-in-One Printer, and one user can operate quickly and rapidly, increasing the user to accept proportions conducted. Specifically, it helps the intentions of home-based businesses, and it delivers crisp, powerful prints of business documents.
Canon PIXMA TS3522 First-Time Setup
- Take the Canon PIXMA TS3522 printer from the package.
- Place the printer on an even surface close to a wall socket.
- Remove the protective coverings and the blue stickers.
- Take the packaging materials from the inner and outer of the printer.
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn ON the Canon printer.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge
- Make sure it snaps back into place.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA TS3522 printer setup.
- Turn ON the computer.
- Go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website to download the Canon PIXMA TS3522 driver for the Canon printer.
- Press the download option to download the driver.
- The driver file will save as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the canon driver install.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA TS3522 driver setup.
Canon PIXMA TS3522 Wifi Setup
- Turn ON the PRINTER and the router.
- Press the wireless setup icon on the printer.
- On the system access the wireless network settings
- Choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it.
- Enter the passcode and complete the setup.
- To process the Canon Printer setup CD, turn ON the windows.
- Insert the CD into the drive and follow the on-screen steps.
- The canon printer driver installation cycle starts.
- Proceed with the wizard steps to set the connection procedure.
- Choose the name of the wireless network and enter its password.
- Go through the wizard and finish Canon PIXMA TS3522 Wifi setup.