Canon PIXMA TR8620 Printer Setup
For the perfect printing and utilities, you need to connect and access via Canon PIXMA TR8620 printer setup. Utilize the desired compatible system device to connect the Canon printer by downloading the required PIXMA TR8620 driver software to it. For proficient and clear access, you need a hassle-free Canon printer setup.
Canon PIXMA TR8620 First Time Setup
- Bring down the PIXMA TR8620 printer to the ground surface to initiate the unpacking work.
- Check the shipping tapes & covers on the printer box and remove all the tapes.
- Try to remove all the orange color protective shields on the print head and proceed next.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Ensure all the protective sheets are removed and open the input tray access door slowly.
- Take the stack of paper sheets and load it into the input tray by adjusting the paper width gauge correctly.
- Try to leave the output tray open to access printing work.
- Open the ink cartridge door and place the ink cartridges into the desired slots by clicking on them.
- Initially, try to use the USB or Wireless to complete the Canon PIXMA TR8620 driver installation process at the end.
- Visit the Official Canon Website and enter the printer keys to obtain the driver file.
- Operate through the downloaded driver by installing through the on-screen prompts. Then, add the printer to it.
Canon PIXMA TR8620 Wifi Setup
- Use the interface connection type to link the printer and system via USB or Wireless type.
- Make use of the Printer Control panel and connect through the setup option from the home page.
- Connect through the proceeding until you find the Wireless LAN setup and give Ok.
- On the next page, enter the required Wireless router name and its WEP Key.
- Click the ok option to move further.
- Then, try to download and install the software essential for the printer to compatible device.
- Simply, select the option-use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Utilize the given On-screen guidelines and access through the wireless setup on Canon Printer.
- Move on with the Wireless setup and try to hold down the Wi-Fi button till the recognition starts.
- Slowly release the finger from the Wi-Fi button once the Printer responds.
- Finally, access through the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon PIXMA TR8620 printer by Pressing and holding the color or black button simultaneously.