Canon Pixma TR8520 Printer Setup
To use the versatile and high-productivity all-in-one wireless setup together, just make an initial setup on the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer module. It persists the printing technology of ISO standard print speed with borderless. It provides high yielding through print, copy, scan, and fax features. Looks astonishing to eyes with LCD.
Get in touch with the given following steps to make a primary Canon Pixma TR8520 setup
Canon Pixma TR8520 First Time Setup
- First, unbox the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer from the box sensibly and place it on a plane surface.
- Get rid of all the ship-pings tapes.
- Remove the orange color protective cap from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and ultimately on output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Turn on Canon Pixma TR8520 printer and other devices to the wall outlet.
- Fit the printer head by raising the lock lever safely.
- Ensure the USB cord connection must be done after the OS installation.
- Make sure the printer head is fitted well, in turn, to attain efficient print.
- Use the push button. Now, insert the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Arrange the ink tank concerning the allotted color in the slots.
- Close the top lid. once the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer respond.
- Now, find the compatible Canon Pixma TR8520 driver software.
- Complete the preliminary setup using the compatible device on connection.
- Get proficient printing using Canon Pixma TR8520 printer setup.
Canon Pixma TR8520 Wifi Setup
- Switch on the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer setup using the power button on it.
- Using the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer control panel, choose the setup option.
- Pick the wireless LAN setup and then ok.
- Simultaneously, select the router name and specify its WEP key, respectively.
- Give ok option on the following procedures.
- Download and install the software on the connected system.
- Link the devices to network connection and on the option use the printer on network option during the installation process.
- With the help of on-screen guidance, complete the wireless setup on Canon Pixma TR8520 printer setup
- Once the wireless setup is completed, hold the Wi-Fi button for a second.
- When the printer indication stops, release the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the color or black button to start the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer.