Canon TR4520 printer setup
Pixma TR4520 Setup is now easy for both Windows and MAC with expert assistance. This printer offers the best printing, copying, and scanning experience at an affordable cost. Now, you can get a high-quality print with this printer in a click. Also, here you can get the complete Canon Pixma TR4520 setup instructions from the experts.
What’s more? Now also avail the complete and the latest set of Canon Pixma TR4520 printer driver and software.
Pixma TR4520 Printer
Pixma TR4520 First Time Setup
The basic Canon Pixma TR4520 setup follows the three fundamental steps. They are unpacking the box, installing the cartridge with papers, and software installation. Now, follow the instructions below to complete the canon TR4520 Setup process.
- To begin with, unbox the brand new printer and pull it out carefully.
- Then, remove all the packing material and foams from the printer’s outer surface.
- Now, open the ink slot carrier and check for nay packing material or tapes.
- Then, check the printer box for the accessories.
Generally, you get the brand new TR4520 printer, set up CD, cartridges set, and the power cord with the manuals.
- Now, grab this power cord from the box and connect it between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, power on the printer and check printer LCD to lit up.
- Now, proceed with the cartridge installation process.
Tip: As this printer does not have the touch screen feature, you can change the preferences settings later during the driver installation.
Canon TR4520 Access Point mode Setup
Usually, the Access point mode option on your Canon Pixma TR4520 easy. Enabling the access point mode requires only the setup CD from the pack or the latest Canon Printer Setup file from online. Follow these steps below to complete the Canon Pixma TR4520 Access Point mode Setup.
- To begin with, push the wireless icon button on the printer panel till the power button light flashes thrice.
- Then, initiate the Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup file and follow the steps to proceed with the setup.
- Now on the Connection screen, choose the Other Setup option.
- Then, the wizard shows the printer SSID and the password.
- Now, connect the computer or the device to this SSID with the password.
- Finally, print a test file from the computer or the smartphone on a successful connection.
Note: The Canon TR4520 printer and the computer disconnects from the wireless network once you enable the Access Point mode feature.
Canon TR4520 Wifi Setup from the CD
You can set up your brand new Canon Pixma TR4520 printer either with a USB cable or the wireless mode with a computer. Also, you can use either the Windows or MAC computer as TR4520 supports both. Here are the complete instructions to complete the Canon Pixma TR4520 setup for wireless printing. You can follow either the CD installation mode or the online mode.
Generally, Canon offers a setup D in the box along with the printer. This CD contains the basic set up file along with the basic drivers for the Canon printer basic function. Here are the easy instructions to complete the Canon TR4520 printer wireless setup:
- Initially, push the menu or the Wireless icon on the printer panel.
- Now, the LCD instructs you to follow the instruction on the wizard screen on the computer.
- Then, insert the setup CD into the CD reader slot and wait for the AutoRun file to show on the computer screen.
- Then, agree to the license agreement and proceed with the Wireless Setup process.
- Here the Wireless Setup wizard walks you through the series fop instructions for completing it.
- Now, on the connectivity type page, select the Wireless mode option.
- Here, the wizard analyses the Wifi network details of your computer.
- Now, as the wizard displays the Wifi network name and the password, verify it and then click on ‘Next.’
- Then, the wizard processes the details and establishes a secure connection between the printer and the network.
- On the next screen, confirm the connectivity and then proceed with the Canon TR4520 Wireless driver and software installation process.
- Here, you can choose either all the software or a few from the list of compatible Canon TR4520 software list on the wizard screen.
Canon TR4520 USB Setup
You can connect a Canon TR4520 printer to the computer with USB easy. For this, you may require a new, damage-free 3 meters long USB cable. Canon does not offer a USB cable in the box with the printer.
- To begin with, Canon Pixma TR4520 USB setup, run the Setup file from the CD or the internet.
- Then, follow the set of steps on the screen to reach the Connectivity mode screen.
- Here, select the ‘Wired connection’ and then the ‘USB connection.’
- Now, the wizard asks for establishing a connection between the printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- Finally, complete the Canon Pixma TR4520 USB setup by installing the printer driver and software.
For any assistance with getting the latest Canon TR4520 or MX492 setup file, ask our experts.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Wifi Setup online
Completing the Canon Pixma TR4520 Wifi setup is similar to that of the CD installation process. However, here you may require to download and run the Canon Set up file from the website. Also, this file is the latest version for your computer.
- After downloading the compatible Canon Setup file to your computer, initiate the setup wizard and follow the set of steps on the window.
- Then, when the wizard prompts, verify your wifi network name and the password and connect the printer to it.
- After that, complete the wifi setup process by installing the Canon TR4520 driver and software.
- In case you face any issue with Canon Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup, call us or chat with us. We are here to assist you with the complete wireless setup process.