Canon Pixma PRO-100 Printer Setup
To achieve professional quality and enhanced long-lasting photo prints and other printing works, get connected to Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer module. This Canon proprietary FINE feature brings sharpness and detailing to the print-outs. It works in the individual ink system technology to get high efficiency.
Get connected to the provided steps in turn to attain printer setup
Canon Pixma PRO 100 First Time Setup
- Unbox the Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer from the box and level it on a smooth surface.
- Get rid of all the ship-pings tapes.
- Remove the orange-color protective cap from the printer head safely.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and instantly on output tray extension using the front tray.
- Provide power supply to the Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer and system to the wall outlet.
- Position the printer head by lifting the lock lever cautiously.
- Try to connect USB cables only after the software installation.
- Check whether the printer head fitted properly to get a proficient process.
- Hold the push button, fix the ink tank into the right-hand side slot, respectively.
- Place the ink tank according to the mentioned color slots.
- Close the top cover after the printer indicates through flashlight signal
- Install the required Canon Pixma PRO 100 driver software.
- Finish the printer setup by connecting the printer and compatible devices on the same network.
- Try to implement some trial prints using Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer setup.
Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer Wi-Fi setup
- Switch on the Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer setup by holding the power button.
- Using the control panel of the Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer, use the given setup option on it.
- Use the wireless LAN setup and proceed with the ok option.
- Locate the router near the printer and instantly provide its name. And specify its WEP key.
- Move with the following procedure by choosing ok.
- Do software download and installation on the compatible system.
- Connect the following devices to a similar network connection and on the option use the printer on a network while the installation process.
- Using live instructions, complete the wireless setup on Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer.
- Once the wireless setup is done, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a minute.
- Finally, release the finger once the indication signal stops.
- Press and hold the color button or black button to get connected to the Wi-Fi setup on Canon Pixma PRO 100 printer.
Note: If you need any assistance with the Pixma Pro-100 Wireless setup or pixma ts5320, reach us through the chat or call. We assist you with the complete set of instructions for successful connectivity.