Canon Pixma PRO-100 Printer Setup
Pixma Pro-100 Setup is now simple with the latest set of software and drivers for Windows and MAC OS. Here are the detailed instructions for the Pixma Pro-100 Setup process. These steps include how to unpack the box, connect Pro-100 to the devices, and the installation of drivers and software.
You can also approach our experts in case of any issue or query during the Canon Pro-100 setup process.
Canon Pixma PRO 100 First Time Setup
To begin with, the Canon PRO-100 Setup, open the pack and pull the brand new printer out.
Remove all the plastic tapes from in and out of the printer.
Now, examine the printer completely for any missing packing material on the printer surface.
Connect the Pro-100 printer to the direct power supply with the power cable.
You get the original power cable in the pack along with the printer usually.
Note: Do not use any third-party power cable to connect the printer as it may cause a power surge.
Turn on the printer and check if the lights are on.
As the Canon Pixma Pro-100 does not have a touch screen, you cannot change the settings now.
You can change it later on to the driver installation wizard screen.
Then proceed to install the cartridge and load the papers in.
Canon Pixma PRO 100 Ink Cartridge Installation
Generally, Canon offers a set of original cartridges in the pack along with the brand new printer.
Always use these cartridges for the first time setup as any third party cartridge may damage the printer head completely.
Then, follow the simple instructions below to complete the cartridge installation process.
Initially, open the cartridge access door and check for any packing material or plastics inside.
Now, remove the packing materials if any and wait for the carrier to move to the center.
Then, take the new cartridges from the pack and shake them well before installation.
Now, remove the orange color tab alongside the cartridge and remove the plastic tape over the copperhead of the cartridge.
Connect Canon Pixma PRO 100 to Access Point
Now connect your Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer to the devices with the access point mode option.
With this feature, you can convert the printer itself to a complete access point and print without an external network.
For this, you may require the Canon Pixma Pro-100 setup CD or the Setup file from the internet.
Then, follow the easy steps below to complete the Canon Pro-100 Access point mode.
- Step #1: Initially, insert the Canon CD into the computer and wait for the setup wizard to initiate.
- Step #2: Follow the steps until you see the connection mode page.
- Step #3: Select the Other Setups option and proceed with the instructions.
- Step #4: Now, the wizard instructs you to enable the access point mode on your Canon Pixma Pro-100 computer.
- Step #5: Press the Wifi button on the printer until the power light blinks three times.
- Step #6: Now, the wizard screen displays the printer access point name and the password.
- Step #7: Go to the Wifi option on your printer and search for your Canon printer name under the network list.
- Step #8: Select your Canon printer name and type the password to connect the printer to the computer.
- Step #9: Try printing a file without an external network straight from your device.
Canon Pixma PRO 100 Wifi Setup
Now connect Canon Pro-100 to the Wifi and complete the Canon Pixma Pro-100 setup for wireless printing.
Generally, the wireless connectivity feature on Canon Pixma Pro-100 enables multiple wireless printing features.
However, as the Canon Pro-100 has no LCD or touch screen.
You require the USB cable for establishing a temporary connection.
Here, you may use either the Wifi Protected Setup push button mode or the Standard USB mode.
Here are the complete instructions for the standard USB setup mode.
- Step 1: Initially, download the latest and the compatible Canon Pixma Pro-100 Setup file to your Windows or MAC.
- Step 2: Run the setup file and follow the set of instructions.
- Step 3: Now, the wizard asks for choosing the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Step 4: Select Network Connection and then the Wireless connection.
- Step 5: Now on the next screen, select Connect to the network option.
- Step 6: Choose the ‘Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable’ option.
- Step 7: On the next screen, set your preferences for values like location, language, and date.
- Step 8: Then, the wizard takes you to the software installation screen.
- Step 9: Here, you may choose the software that you would like to install on your computer.
- Step 10: After that, the wizard screen walks you through a series of instructions.
- Step 11: Here, the wizard asks for accessing the network details to which you have connected the computer.
- Step 12: On allowing the access, the wizard displays the network details for confirmation.
- Step 13: Confirming the wireless network details establishes a secure connection between the printer and the computer.
- Step 14: After that, the setup wizard walks you through the “Add a Printer” screen.
- Step 15: Here it displays a set of available devices nearby for a connection.
- Step 16: Now, from this list, select your Canon Pro-100 printer name and add it to the computer wireless.
Note: If you need any assistance with the Pixma Pro-100 Wireless setup or pixma ts5320, reach us through the chat or call. We assist you with the complete set of instructions for successful connectivity.
Canon Pixma PRO 100 USB Setup
Connect the Canon Pro-100 printer with USB to the computer and the network.
In case your network modem or the router has a USB port, you can connect them with the USB.
If not, you can connect them with the LAN cable or the Ethernet cable.
After connecting the Canon Pro-100 printer to the network with the LAN cable.
Proceed with the instructions below for the USB setup.
Generally, Canon offers an original USB cable in the box along with the printer for the Setup.
- Step 1: To begin with, the Canon Pro-100 USB Setup, download, and run the latest Canon Setup file on your printer.
- Step 2: Initiate the setup wizard and follow the steps on the setup wizard to proceed further.
- Step 3: On the connection mode screen, choose the Wired connection. Then, select the USB Connection mode.
- Step 4: Here, the wizard prompts for connecting the printer to the computer with the USB cable.
- Step 5: On a successful connection, it takes you to the Preference Settings screen. Here you can set your desired location, language, date, and time.
- Step 6: Select your choice of software from the list and install them into the printer.
- Step 7: Finally, complete the Canon Pixma Pro-100 USB Setup by adding your Canon Pro-100 printer to the computer.
If you face any error message during the Canon printer Setup process, reach our experts for a fix.