Canon Pixma MX922 Setup (configuration)
Pixma MX922 printer setup process has the necessary steps of unpacking, installing ink and paper, connecting the printer to the computer, and finally downloading the compatible drivers and software. The Pixma MX922 printer has complete printing features, including print, scan, copy, and fax. Also, now you can connect this printer easy to the Network and the devices with the Network utility software. Here are the complete instructions for the Canon Pixma MX922 Setup process.
Canon MX922 First Time Printer Setup
MX922 Printer Setup
- Initially, pull the Canon MX922 printer carefully out of the box.
- Next, get rid of the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Now, connect the printer to the direct power supply and turn it on.
- Here, use the original power cord that comes in the pack along with the printer.
- Next, change the preferred settings of Language, date, time, location, and more to the desired ones.
Important: Information about all countries are not applied for DST(Daylight Saving Time) setting by default. Change the settings corresponding to the latest information of your country.
MX922 Cartridge Install
- Then, proceed with the cartridge installation and paper loading.
- To install the cartridges, open the access door and place the cartridges into the corresponding slots carefully and lock them in the place.
MX922 Paper Load
- Now, load the recommended size papers into the input slot and print the alignment page.
- Finally, proceed with connecting the printer to the computer (Windows or MAC) with either the USB cable or the wireless mode.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup
You can connect Canon Pixma MX922 printer Wireless to the Network in 2 ways: Standard Setup and the WiFi Protected Setup. The Standard method enables you to connect the printer to the Network with the SSID and the Password. Whereas, the WiFi Protected Setup mode enables a secure connection on pushing a button. Also, our technical team will guide you through pixma ip110 setup.
Initial Wireless Setup For MX922
- To connect Canon Pixma MX922 to Wireless LAN, on the printer panel, go to the WLAN option.
- Here, the wizard should list all the nearby available Wireless Networks for a secure connection.
- Now from this list, select your Network name (SSID) and enter the Password.
- Next, you can see the Wireless light on and steady.
- Completing the wireless setup should establish a secure wireless connection between the printer and the Network, thus completing the Canon MX922 WiFi Setup.
After connecting the printer to the network wireless, you can proceed with connecting the printer to the devices. For this, you can use either the USB cable that comes in the pack or the wireless connection.
- To connect Canon Pixma MX922 wireless to the devices, you need to install the Wireless drivers to the computer (Windows or MAC).
- Initially, insert the CD/DVD with the necessary MX922 drivers and software into the Rom.
- Then, run the installation wizard and choose the Wireless LAN Connection when it prompts.
- Next, follow the instructions on the wizard and complete the Driver and software installation process.
How to Connect Canon MX922 Printer to Wifi
Connecting Canon Pixma MX922 to a wireless network is easy. You may use Canon Pixma MX922 setup CD or the setup file from online. However, you may require the Wireless network details for Pixma MX922 setup with Wifi.
- Run Canon Pixma MX922 setup file on your computer.
- Follow the steps on the screen and proceed with Canon Pixma MX922 Setup file.
- On the connection screen, choose USB or the Wireless mode.
- Enable wireless setup on your Canon MX922 printer using the printer touch panel.
- Here, select Wireless setup mode and go to Wireless setup mode.
- Canon MX922 searches for nearby Wifi, and lists them.
- Choose your home network and type the password for the connection.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup Mac
Canon Pixma MX922 Setup Wireless with MAC requires wireless connection of the devices with the network. Here is Canon Pixma MX922 Setup with canon ij setup manual.
Method1: Use Canon Pixma MX922 Setup File
- Connect Canon Pixma MX922 to your home network.
- Then, run Canon Pixma MX922 Setup file and navigate to the Connection screen with wizard steps.
- Choose your Canon Pixma MX922 printer name from the list to add it wirelessly to your MAC.
Method2: Use Apple Menu
- Click on the Apple icon and go to System and Preferences.
- Go to Devices to check the list of devices ready for wireless connection.
- Choose your Pixma MX922 to add it Wireless to MAC.
Canon mx922 wireless setup windows
Canon Pixma MX922 Setup wireless with Windows requires ij.canon.start wireless file. Before connecting Pixma MX922 to Windows wireless, add it to the Wifi network.
Method 1: Connect MX922 to Windows with Canon Pixma MX922 Setup file
- Check the connection between MX922, Windows and network.
- Run Canon Pixma MX922 setup file on your Windows computer and follow the steps.
- Choose Wireless on the connection Window and check for your MX922 printer name on the list of available devices.
- Select your Pixma MX922 name from the list to add it wirelessly to Windows.
Method 2: Using the Windows Control panel
- Add Canon Pixma MX922 to the network wireless.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and select Devices and Printers.
- Choose your Canon Pixma MX922 printer name from the list to add it wirelessly to Windows.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup Without CD
MX922 Wireless setup without CD requires downloading Canon Pixma MX922 Setup file online. Download Canon Pixma MX922 file that is suitable for your Device OS version. Then, use these steps here to complete Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless setup without CD.
- Download IJ canon start setup files from online.
- Run the downloaded file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- On the connection screen, choose Wireless connection.
- Now on Canon MX922 printer touch panel, access the Settings menu and then select Wireless setup.
- Here, choose your Wireless network name from the list of available networks.
- Type your Wireless network password to establish a secure connection with Pixma MX922.
Canon mx922 USB setup
Pixma MX922 USB setup requires a USB cable. Generally, Canon does not provide a cable in the box with your new Pixma MX922 printer. Hence, you may get a 3-meter long USB cable separately for Canon Pixma MX922 setup with wire.
- Establish a secure connection between Canon Pixma MX922 and network.
- Run Canon Pixma MX922 Setup file on your computer.
- Use the steps on Canon MX922 Setup wizard and proceed further.
- On the connection type screen, choose USB or the wired mode.
- Now, connect the USB cable from Canon Pixma MX922 and the computer.
- Finally, install Canon MX922 Driver to complete Canon Pixma MX922 setup with a USB cable.
Canon mx922 wired LAN setup
To connect Canon Pixma MX922 to the network, you may use either the LAN cable or the Wifi. However, the LAN setup is a secure mode of connectivity. Here are the steps to connect Canon Pixma MX922 to the Wifi router with a LAN cable.
- Grab the LAN cable that is compatible with both Canon Pixma MX922 and router.
- Connect the LAN or Ethernet cable between the devices.
- Access the Canon Pixma MX922 touch panel and go to Device settings.
- Under the Network Settings, check for LAN Settings.
- Here, switch to Wired LAN Setup from wireless setup.
Note: Type in the credentials if the wizard prompts while changing the connection type.
- Finally, verify the connection by printing a test file from any device in the same network.