Canon Pixma MX922 Printer
Enjoy incredible quality printings on documents and photos, using the Canon Pixma MX922 printer module on connection. Using the high-performance ink system, users can splash out colors on their printouts with simple setup procedures. Track the steps to bring brilliance in printing job using Canon Pixma MX922 printer setup
Canon MX922 First Time Printer Setup
- Unbox the Canon Pixma MX922 printer out of the box smoothly and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the shipping tapes before printer setup.
- Peel out the orange-color protective cap from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and promptly on the output tray.
- Switch ON the power supply to the Canon Pixma MX922 printer and system to the wall outlet.
- Place the printer head by lifting the lock lever cautiously. The lever may feel dense.
- Once the latest OS is installed on the device, use a USB cable connection.
- Ensure the printer head is fitted well to attain an efficient process.
- Hold the push button, load the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Fix the ink tank to the mentioned color slots and then close the top lid.
- Then, download and install the Canon Pixma MX922 driver software for (Windows/Mac).
- Finish the printer setup process using a standard network connection.
- Print some sample files to ensure the Canon Pixma MX922 setup.
Canon MX922 Wi-fi Setup
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MX922 printer setup by pressing the power button.
- Using the Canon Pixma MX922 printer control panel, choose the setup option.
- Select wireless LAN setup and then on ok.
- Ensure the router is nearer to the printer and provide the router name promptly. Further, specify the WEP key on the given field.
- Carry on with the specified instructions by giving ok.
- Now, Download and install the software on the connected system.
- Connect the corresponding devices to the same network and click, ‘use the printer on a network during the installation process.
- Use online procedures and finish the Canon Pixma MX922 wireless setup.
- After finishing the wireless setup, press the Wi-Fi button for a moment.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button until the printer responds through a flashlight.
- Hold the color button or black button to get connected through Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma MX922 printer.