Canon Pixma MX492 Printer Setup
To experience the best reliable output on printing and other smart usage using compatible devices, just connect to Canon pixma MX492 printer setup. This module provides users with rich printing services through mobile connections. The airprint feature enables the users to work wirelessly anywhere from the working space.
Follow the given Canon pixma MX492 printer setup instructions for eﬃcient access.
Canon Pixma MX492 printer ﬁrst time setup
- Unbox the Canon Pixma MX492 printer out of the box safely and place them on the ﬂat surface.
- Get free from all the ship-pings tapes before beginning the printer setup.
- Peel out all the orange-color protective caps from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and try to extend the paper support and at the same time on output tray extension by opening the front tray wisely.
- Power on the Canon Pixma MX492 printer and system and another end to the wall outlet.
- Place the printer head by projecting the lock lever gradually. Stay safe while handling the lever, it may feel heavy.
- Fix the USB cables only after the software installation.
- Conﬁrm, the printer head ﬁtted properly, in order to get rid of further problems.
- Press and hold the push button and ﬁx the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Locate the ink tank to the mentioned colored slots carefully.
- Once the printer responds to the action, close the top lid.
- Install the required Canon Pixma MX492 Driver software.
- Complete the printer setup process using same network on connection.
- Finally, check with some trial prints using Canon Pixma MX492 printer setup. Canon Pixma.
MX492 printer Wi-Fi setup
- First, turn on the Canon pixma MX492 printer setup using the power button.
- Using the Canon pixma MX492 printer control panel, go with the setup option.
- Get connected to wireless LAN setup and then press ok.
- Localize the router nearer to the printer and enter the router name and quickly give WEP key.
- Move on with the given procedures and continue with the ok option.
- Download and install the required software on the corresponding system connected.
- Connect the following devices to the same network connection and on the option use the printer on network while the installation process.
- Using live instructions, complete the wireless setup on Canon pixma MX492 printer.
- After the wireless setup is done, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a while.
- Hold it till the printer shows indication.
- Hold the color button or black button to get associated with the Wi-Fi setup on Canon pixma MX492 printer.