Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma MX490 printer is an all-in-one printer module through which the users can implement best on expressing the features with a simple set of instructions. It brings out the wireless mobile connectivity to get the features like Airprint, mopria, and google cloud print. The automatic document feeder acts as a time-saving feature to hold up to 20 sheets at a time.
Follow the below steps to get the efficient printer setup on Canon Pixma MX490
Canon Pixma MX490 First Time Setup
- Unwrap the Canon Pixma MX490 printer out of the box slowly and place it on a horizontal surface.
- Eliminate all the ship-pings tapes before the printer setup preparations.
- Peel out all the provided orange-color protective caps from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and separately on output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MX490 printer and system power supply to the wall outlet.
- Place the printer head safely by pulling the lock lever.
- Ensure the USB cable is connected only after the OS installation.
- Make sure the printer head is fixed correctly to get a proficient process.
- Press the push button and fix the ink tank into the given right-hand side slot.
- Place the colored ink tanks according to the mentioned slot color.
- Once the printer responds through blink, close the top lid carefully.
- Go to the browser and download and install the Canon Pixma MX490 driver.
- Now, aconnect the windows or Mac device to the printer setup.
- Finally, perform some test prints samples using Canon Pixma MX490 printer setup.
How to do Canon Pixma MX490 Wifi Setup
- Power on the Canon Pixma MX490 printer setup by pressing the power button.
- Using the control panel of the Canon Pixma MX490 printer, pick the setup option.
- Turn on wireless LAN setup and then continue with the ok option.
- Best to place the router near to the printer. Then, enter the router name and its WEP key in the provided filed.
- Follow the requirements on setup and proceed with ok.
- Then, Download and install the needed software on the compatible system.
- Connect the required devices to the same network connection and on the option use the printer on a network while the installation process.
- With the help of on-screen instructions, finish the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma MX490 printer.
- Complete the wireless setup and hold the Wi-Fi button for a second to start the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Once the indication stops, release the Wi-Fi button slowly.
- Hold the color button or black button to get started with the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma MX490 printer.