Pixma MG6821 Printer Setup
Pixma MG6821 setup usually has three basic steps. They are unboxing, connecting and installing. Now you can set up the Canon MG6821 printer both USB mode and the wireless mode. Also, now complete the Canon Pixma MG6821 setup with easy instructions. With the right set of drivers and software, you can unleash the full features of Canon MG6821.
Pixma MG6821 Printer
Pixma MG6821 First Time Setup
What’s more? Now you can set up the Canon Pixma MG6821 printer with technical assistance from the experts in a click. Here are the steps for the basic Canon MG6821 Setup.
- Initially, cut open the printer box to take the brand new Canon MG6821 printer out carefully.
- Then, place the Canon printer on a flat rigid surface carefully and peel off the tapes and foams.
- Now, remove all the packing materials of the printer surface.
- Then, check the box for the accessories, including the setup CD, power cord, and the standard ink cartridges.
- Now, take the power cord and connect it between the MG6821 printer and the wall outlet.
- After that, turn on your Canon MG6821 printer and wait for the LCD to boot up.
- Here, on the display screen, you can see the welcome message. Then, it displays the printer menu options.
- You can set the preferences settings later on the driver installation wizard.
- Then proceed with the cartridge installation process.
Canon MG6821 USB Setup
Now connect the Canon MG6821 printer with USB to a computer in a click. For the Canon Pixma MG6821 USB setup, you can use either the setup CD or the website. For both modes of installation, the USB Setup instructions are the same. Now follow the setup steps below to complete the MG6821 USB Setup.
- Initially, run the installation CD or download the latest setup file from online.
- Then run the wizard file and proceed with the setup process with the steps on the wizard screen.
- Now, on the connection mode, select the USB mode and proceed to download the Canon Pixma MG6821 driver.
If you face any USB setup error message during the process, ask our experts for an instant fix.
Canon MG6821 Wireless for windows and mac Setup
Canon MG6821 Wifi Setup is easy with the setup CD with the installation file. Now you can complete the Canon Pixma MG6821 setup for wireless printing with the CD or from online. The difference here is that the CD has the outdated setup file whereas, the file from online has the latest version. Enjoy the complete instruction guide for Canon MG6821 Wifi Setup both from the CD and online.
To complete Canon MG6821 wireless setup from the setup CD or online, follow these steps:
- Initially, turn on the printer and access the printer menu.
- Here, with the navigation arrows, select the LAN Settings option. Then, go to Standard Setup under the Wireless Setup option.
- Here, you can also use the USB cable to establish a temporary connection and complete the wireless setup.
- After selecting the Standard setup option, the printer screen instructs you to proceed further with the computer or a smartphone.
- Here, to complete the Canon Pixma MG6821 Wireless Setup, you can use either the Windows or MAC computer.
- Now, insert the driver installation CD into the CD slot on your computer and run it.
- In the case of online installation, download the compatible setup file and extract it to a folder.
- Then, the AutoRun file pops with the instructions on the screen. Here, select “Start Setup.”
- Now, the wizard takes you to the connection screen where you can choose the Wireless LAN Connection or the Direct connection.
- In the Wireless LAN connection, the printer connects to the computer only through the Wifi. For the Direct connection, the computer establishes a connection with the printer directly without a network.
- After selecting the Wireless LAN Connection, select your Canon MG6821 printer name from the list of available printers nearby.
- Now, the wizard connects the MG6821 printer to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Then, complete the driver and software installation for Canon Pixma MG6821 Wireless Setup.
- In case you need any help with completing the Canon Pixma MG6821 Wifi setup, reach our experts.
Canon MG6821 Access Point Mode
In case you wish to print straight from the computer without any external network, you can convert your Canon Pixma MG6821 into an access point and connect your computer and the MG6821 printer. Here are the easy steps to convert your Pixma MG6821 into an access point.
- Initially, access the printer touch panel menu and navigate to the LAN settings option.
- Here, you can find various options like Wireless setup, Access point mode, and Wifi Protected Setup option.
- Now select the Access point mode option. Here, your printer converts itself to an access point and displays the SSID (network name) and the password.
- Now note down these network details and move on to your computer, MAC or Windows.
- Then, search for your printer name under the Wifi network list. If not found, enter the network name and the password manually.
- After a successful connection, you may try printing from your computer.
Note: Here, the computer and the printer disconnects from the existing network.