Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup
Canon Pixma MG3620 a wireless all-in-one printer enables the user to perform all printing functions like print, copy, scan, and fax on the go. Now, you can enhance the “performance” of the Pixma MG3620 printer with compatible drivers and software.
Here are the instructions to complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup.
Canon Pixma MG3620 First Time Setup
Setting up Canon MG3620 for the first time is very easy. It requires only few steps from removing the packages and connecting it to the power supply. Inserting correct ink cartridges and loading required paper and finally printing a test copy. Follow the below procedure to setup your Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer.
Part 1: Setting up Canon MG3620 Printer
- Step 1: To begin with “unbox” the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Step 2: Next, connect the printer power cord to the direct power supply that comes in the pack along with MG3620 printer.
- Step 3: On turning on the printer, you can see the touch display prompting (blinking). This means that you need to change the preferred settings.
- Step 4: Change the basic settings such as Date, time, location, language, and more.
- Step 5: Once the printer is on, open the cartridge access door and wait for the carrier to settle at the center.
Part 2: Install Process in Canon MG3620 Printer
- Step 6: Now, install the cartridges into the right slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Step 7: Load ample paper into the input tray and try printing the alignment page.
- Step 8: Finally, connect MG3620 printer to the computer using Wireless or USB cable.
- Step 9: Then proceed to download and install the Pixma MG3620 driver and software.
- Step 10: Now, we have completed the initial canon mg3620 setup process.
Note: You can select the date print from three formats – YYYY/MM/DD, MM/DD/YYYY, and DD/MM/YYYY.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wifi Setup
Connect Pixma MG3620 printer to wifi either with a USB cable or Wireless setup. Here are few simple steps to complete Pixma MG3620 Wifi setup, follow these instructions.
- Step 1: To begin with Pixma MG3620 Wifi Setup, turn on your pixma printer and press the Wifi Button.
- Step 2: Here, you can see the Wireless light glow. If it keeps flashing, push the Stop button.
- Step 3: Next, insert the Pixma Driver installation CD/DVD into the ROM and run the AutoRun file.
- Step 4: Here, you can see the instructions from the installation wizard.
- Step 5: Install MG3620 software and complete the installation process.
- Step 6: Setup your canon pixma mg3620 using Canon MG3620 driver.
- Step 7: In case you do not have the CD/DVD, you can extract the file downloaded from website for installing the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Software to Windows or MAC.
- Step 8: Here, the wizard should prompt for the connection mode.
- Step 9: Choose Wireless LAN Connection from the 2 options.
- Step 10: Next, complete the installation process by following the instructions on the wizard screen.
- Step 11: Continue the Canon Pixma MG3620 Install using Wireless Software for Windows or MAC.
- Step 12: Finally, install the compatible drivers and software for both Windows and MAC devices.