Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup (configuration)
Canon Pixma MG3620, a wireless all-in-one printer! enables the user to perform all printing functions Like print, copy, scan, and fax on the go. Now, you can enhance the “performance” of the Pixma MG3620 printer. with compatible drivers and software. You can now download and install the latest Canon driver and software here in a click. Here are the instructions to complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup.
Pixma MG3620 Printer
Canon MG3620 Setup
- To begin with, the Pixma MG3620 printer first-time setup process. “unbox” the printer from the box. Then, place it on a flat surface.
- Next, connect the printer to the direct power supply with the power cord that comes in the pack along with the pixma printer.
- On turning on the printer, you can see the touch display prompting (blinking). This means that you need to change the preferred settings.
- Here, you can change the basic settings such as Date, time, location, language, and more.
Note: You can select the date print from three formats – YYYY/MM/DD, MM/DD/YYYY, and DD/MM/YYYY.
MG3620 Paper and Cartridges Installation
- Once the printer is on, open the cartridge access door. Then wait for the carrier to settle at the center.
- Now, install the cartridges into the right slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Next, load ample paper into the input tray and try printing the alignment page.
- Finally, connect pixma printer to the computer either Wireless or with the USB cable.
- Then proceed to download and install the Pixma MG3620 driver and software.
- Now, we have completed the initial canon mg3620 setup process.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Wireless Connectivity Setup
Now, Connect Pixma MG3620 printer to wifi either with a USB cable or the wireless mode. Yet, you need a specific Pixma MG3620 printer to connect it to Wifi. To complete Pixma MG3620 Wifi setup, follow these instructions.
How To Do Basic Wireless Setup
- To begin with, Canon Pixma MG3620 Wifi Setup, turn on your pixma printer, and press the Wifi Button.
- Here, you can see the Wireless light glow. If it keeps flashing, push the Stop button.
- Next, insert the Pixma Driver installation CD/DVD into the ROM and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, you can see the instructions from the installation wizard (well-defined steps). Finally, Install the software and complete the installation process.
- You can also, setup the canon pixma mg2522 printer, Find how to setup pixma mg2522 printer.
Advanced Setup For Pixma MG3620 Wireless
- In case you do not have the CD/DVD, you can extract the file downloaded from our website! for installing the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Software to Windows or MAC.
- Here, the wizard should prompt for the connection mode. Now, choose Wireless LAN Connection from the 2 options.
- Next, complete the installation process by following the instructions on the wizard screen.
- Finally, install the compatible drivers and software for both Windows and MAC devices.
- To verify Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup wireless printing, try printing a test page.