Pixma MG3022 printer setup
Pixma MG3022 Setup is now easy with expert assistance. Now unleash the full features of the compact Canon Pixma MG3022 printer with the right set of drivers. The Canon Pixma MG3022 printer has wireless printing and scanning features. Also, now connect any compatible device to the printer with the right set of Canon MG3022 printer drivers and software. Here are the easy instructions for Canon MG3022 Setup
Pixma MG3022 Printer
Canon MG3022 First Time Setup
- Initially, unbox the printer from the pack along with the accessories. The accessories usually include the power cable, ink cartridges, and the driver installation CD.
- Next, peel off all the tapes and packing materials of the printer surface.
- Then, open the cartridge access door and remove all the packing materials that are taped inside.
- Now, connect the power cable from the Canon MG3022 to the direct power supply.
- Then, power on the printer and wait for the power light to be stable and the printer to be idle.
- Here, connect the power cord to the direct power supply wall outlet to avoid power fluctuation.
- After that, proceed to install cartridge and load papers.
Canon MG3022 paper and cartridge installation
You get the first pack of black and color cartridges along with the printer for the first-time setup. Always use the original Canon cartridges as other third-party cartridges may damage the printer heads. Here are the easy instructions for Canon cartridges installation:
Step1: To begin with, the cartridge installation, open the cartridge access door. Now the carriage parks idle revealing the cartridge slots.
Step2: Now, unwrap the new cartridge from the pack and get it ready for installation.
Step3: Here, peel off the tape over the cartridge copperheads.
Step4: After that, place the cartridges carefully into the slots and fit them in place.
Step5: Now, close the cartridge access door and proceed to load papers into the paper tray.
Step6: Here, you can use any compatible media. Now take a stack of photo sheets and place them carefully on the paper trays.
Step7: After that, align them in-line with the alignment guide on the paper tray.
Step8: Finally, the print alignment page and check whether the cartridge installation is successful.
Canon MG3022 Wireless for windows and mac Setup
Now you can connect Canon MG3022 to wifi and devices wireless. Here, you can use either the Temporary USB connection mode or the Cableless setup mode. While using the USB cable as the temporary connection, you may need to unplug and replug the cable when the wizard prompts. Here are the detailed instructions for USB Connection mode and the Cableless Setup mode.
USB connection mode
- To begin with, download the latest Canon MG3022 printer driver, and wireless setup files to the Windows.
- Next, initiate the driver installation wizard and proceed with the instructions on the screen.
- Here, the wizard asks for the Preferences Settings. You can change the Location, Date, Time, and more as per your preference.
- After that, the wizard asks for choosing the connection type under the Wireless Setup.
How to add MG3022 to Network
- Here, select the “I Have USB cable Option.” Now the wizard prompts for connecting the Canon MG3022 printer to the Windows computer temporarily with a USB cable.
- Then, follow the wizard screen instructions to proceed further.
- Now, press the Wifi icon on your Canon MG3022 printer to enable the Wifi model.
- After that, type the Wifi name and the password on the Windows screen to establish a secure connection between MG3022 and network.
- Now, the wizard pops the “Add Printer” screen. Here, from the available wireless devices nearby, select the Canon MG3022 printer name and proceed further.
MG3022 Cableless Setup mode
- To use the Cableless Setup mode, push the Wireless Button on the printer panel to enable it for the Wifi connection.
- Then, run the Setup program on your computer to initiate the Wireless Setup option.
- Now, follow the instructions on the wizard screen to get the list of available wireless networks nearby.
- Then, from this list, select your Wifi name and enter the password to establish a secure connection.
- Now, on a successful connection, the wizard pops the “Add Printer” screen. Here, from the list of devices, select your Canon MG3022 printer name to add it to the computer wireless.
- For further instructions on Canon MG3022 wireless Setup, connect with our experts for further assistance.
Pixma MG3022 USB Setup
To complete Canon MG3022 USB Setup, get the latest and the compatible Canon USB Drivers and software. Also, get the USB cable that is at least 3m long for an uninterrupted connection. Then, follow the steps here to complete the Canon MG3022 printer USB setup.
Step1: To begin with, plug one end of the USB cable to the Canon MG3022 and the other end to the computer.
Step2: Now, the computer asks for driver download in case there is no existing Canon printer driver and software.
Step3: Then, use the driver installation CD or the website to install the latest Canon USB drivers and software to the computer.
Step4: Finally, try printing a test file to check the connectivity and the USB setup.