Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup
To enjoy the Astounding features that elevates the standards of printing quality, just connect through Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer. You can enjoy the provided mobile-capable and wireless features using your compatible system support. Connect through the Canon Official page to download & install the latest Canon printer driver software concerning the compatible system which you have chosen.
Canon Pixma MG3020 First Time Setup
- Get the new Canon PIXMA printer box safely to the ground surface.
- Remove the top-cover of the printer box and try to place it on the flat-surface.
- Before initiating the Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer setup, you need to ensure with the printer accessories given to the checklist.
- Find the orange color tape around the print head and start to peel out completely. Then, ensure you have removed all the packing stuff to start the arrangements using the Canon Manual.
- Open the ink cartridge area and inert the new ink cartridges firmly into the respective slots.
- Then, you need to close the ink cartridge access door and open the input tray to load the quality paper sheets.
- Next, close the input tray.
- Now, you can pick either the USB or Wireless at the end of the Canon driver installation procedure.
- Access through the Official Canon Website to pick the needed Printer driver using the Driver download page.
- Obtain the active Wi-Fi network connection to download & install the Driver OS for the Canon PIXMA MG3020 driver software.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Wi-Fi setup
- Turn ON the printer and ensure you have loaded the sufficient paper sheets to the input tray to proceed.
- Proceed with the Startup settings if needed on the printer. Click to the Control panel settings and choose the Setup option via the home page settings.
- Then, you need to connect through the shown-up on-screen guidelines and choose the Wireless LAN setup. On the next page, give an ok option.
- Then, try to mention the needed wireless router details on the requested field and link using the wireless router and its WEP key.
- Hit the ok option to the upcoming screen pop-up.
- Visit the Canon Official page to download and install the software for your desired compatible system device’s OS.
- Look for the required desired network and pick the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- 8. Carry out the prompted On-screen instructions and establish the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup on Canon Printer.
- After completing the wireless setup, initiate the Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router. Relax until the Canon printer communicates via a router.
- Once you notice the stable wireless connection, you can take the hold-down finger from the Wi-Fi button.
- Finally, your Wi-Fi setup on the Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer is ready to print wirelessly by pressing and holding the color or black button simultaneously.