Canon Pixma MG2920 Printer Setup
For an easy and affordable printing job, get connected to the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer setup on compatible devices like computers, mobile. Enhancing features include print, scan, copy, and fax. Use the availability features by installing essential software packages for Printer setup.
Keep an eye on the following steps to make a primary printer setup on Canon Pixma MG2920
Canon Pixma MG2920 printer first-time setup
- Unpack the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer out of the box safely and locate it on a flat surface.
- Get rid of all the ship-pings tapes before initiating the printer setup.
- Take away all the orange-color protective caps from the printer head.
- Open the rare tray and extend the paper support and even on the input tray by opening the front tray.
- Turn on the power to the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer and system and other ends to the wall outlet.
- Fix the printer head by lifting the lock lever slowly. Stay safe while handling the lever; it may be heavy to hold.
- Connect USB cables only after the canon software installation.
- Ensure the printer head is fitted correctly to get a trouble-free setup.
- Press back the push button and fix the ink tank into the right-hand side space.
- Localize the ink tank to the stated color in the slots.
- Once the printer responds, close the top shield.
- Now, find the compatible Canon Pixma MG2920 driver software.
- Complete the setup process using the compatible device on connection.
- Finally, achieve required trial prints using Canon Pixma MG2920 printer setup.
Canon Pixma MG2920 printer Wi-Fi setup
- 1. First, switch on the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer setup using the power button.
- 2. Using the printer control panel, use the setup option.
- 3. Connect to the wireless LAN setup and then ok.
- 4. Locate the router near the printer and enter the router’s name. Promptly give WEP key.
- 5. Get connected to the procedures and proceed with the ok option.
- 6. Download and install the software on the corresponding system connected.
- 7. Connect the succeeding devices to the same network connection and on the option use the printer on the network while the installation process.
- 8. Using live instructions, complete the wireless setup on the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer.
- 9. After wireless setup, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a moment.
- 10. Hold it till the printer indicates.
- 11. Hold the color button or black button to get connected to the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer.