Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup
Canon Pixma MG2522 printer is one of the affordable home printers from Canon. With this printer, you can print, scan, and copy at an affordable cost. Also, now connect MG2522 printer to any device or network wireless. Here, you can download and install the latest drivers and software for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. Also, now get the full instructions for first-time printer setup from the experts. To complete the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer Setup, you can use the steps below.
Pixma MG2522 Printer
- To begin with, take the brand new Canon Pixma MG2522 printer from the box carefully.
- Now, remove all the plastic and the packaging materials of the printer body.
- Then connect it to the wall outlet and power it on.
MG2522 Cartridges Install
- Now, use the power cable from the pack. Also, ensure that you connect it to the direct power supply.
- After that, open the cartridge access door to install the new cartridges that come in the pack.
MG2522 Paper Load
- Next, load enough papers of US Letter Size into the input tray and print the test alignment page.
MG2522 Network Setup
- Next, proceed to connect the Canon MG2522 printer to the network and the computer.
- For this, you can use either the wired connection or the wireless connection.
- Finally, complete Canon MG2522 Setup process by downloading and installing Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup
Now to connect Pixma MG2522 printer to the wireless network, you need a specific set of Wireless Drivers and Software. Now you can download these wireless drivers and software from our website. Also, here are the complete instructions for Canon MG2522 Wireless Setup. If you want to follow along with the Pixma MG3620 Click here.
Basic Wireless Setup For MG2522
- To begin with, Canon MG2522 Wireless Setup, press the WiFi icon on the printer touch panel.
- Now, the wireless icon light becomes steady and green.
- The steady light indicates a connection establishment with the wireless network.
- If the wireless light blinks and is not steady, then press the Stop button to cancel the connectivity.
- Then, push the WiFi button again for establishing a connection.
Note: Green(printer is ready), Blue(printer is shaking the ink tank), Orange(paper tray is not loaded).
MG2522 Advanced Wireless Setup
- Now, connect a computer (Windows or MAC) to the printer with a USB cable.
- Then, insert the Canon MG2522 printer driver installation CD/DVD into the slot.
- Once the AutoRun wizard is on, follow the instructions on the screen to proceed with the wireless setup process.
- During the wireless software installation, the wizard prompt for choosing the mode of connections.
- You can choose between the Wireless Connection and the Wired USB connection.
- After selecting the right connectivity mode, install the drivers by accepting the terms and conditions.