Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup
Pixma MG2522 printer is one of the affordable home printers from Canon. With this printer you can print, scan, copy and connect MG2522 printer to any device or network wirelessly.
You must download and install the latest drivers and software for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. Also, now get the full instructions for first-time printer setup from the experts.
To complete the Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup, you can use the steps below.
Canon Pixma MG2522 First Time Setup
Setting up Canon MG2522 for the first time is very easy. It requires only few steps from removing the packages and connecting it to the power supply. Inserting correct ink cartridges and loading required paper and finally printing a test copy. Follow the below procedure to setup your Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer.
- Step #1: To begin with, take the brand new Canon Pixma MG2522 printer from the box carefully.
- Step #2: Remove all the plastic and the packaging materials of the printer body.
- Step #3: Connect it to the wall outlet and power it on.
- Step #4: Now, use the power cable from the pack. Also, ensure that you connect it to the direct power supply.
- Step #5: After that, open the cartridge access door to install the new cartridges that come in the pack.
- Step #6: Load enough papers of US Letter Size into the input tray and print the test alignment page.
- Step #7: Next, proceed to connect the Canon MG2522 printer to the network and the computer.
- Step #8: For this, you can use either the wired connection or the wireless connection.
- Step #9: Finally, complete Canon MG2522 Setup process by downloading and installing Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Wifi Setup
To connect Pixma MG2522 printer to the wireless network, you need a specific set of Wireless Drivers and Software. Now you can download these wireless drivers and software from our website. Here are the complete instructions for Canon MG2522 Wireless Setup.
- Step #1: To begin with Canon MG2522 Wireless Setup, press the WiFi icon on the printer touch panel.
- Step #2: Now, the wireless icon light becomes steady and green.
- Step #3: The steady light indicates a connection establishment with the wireless network.
- Step #4: If the wireless light blinks and is not steady, then press the Stop button to cancel the connectivity.
- Step #5: Push the WiFi button again for establishing a connection.
- Step #6: Connect a computer (Windows or MAC) to the printer with a USB cable.
- Step #7: Insert the Canon MG2522 printer driver installation CD/DVD into the slot.
- Step #8: Once the AutoRun wizard (dialog box) is on, follow the instructions on the screen to proceed with the wireless setup process.
- Step #9: During the wireless software installation, the wizard prompt for choosing the mode of connections.
- Step #10: You can choose between the Wireless Connection and the USB connection.
- Step #11: After selecting the right connectivity mode, install the drivers by accepting the terms and conditions.
Note: Green(printer is ready), Blue(printer is shaking the ink tank), Orange(paper tray is not loaded).