Canon Pixma IX6820 Printer
For better and flexible printing jobs, connect the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer with compatible devices. Use the Canon Pixma IX6820 wireless feature on compatible devices to attain comfortable access. Use the given steps to make the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer setup
Canon Pixma ix6820 First Time Setup
- Open the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer box package safely and place it on a smooth surface.
- Pull out all the packing tapes before starting the printer setup.
- Unwrap the orange-color protective cap from the printer head.
- Load the sufficient sheets in the paper tray.
- Power on the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer and desired system (Windows/Mac) to the wall outlet.
- Lift the lever head carefully, as it may feel heavy. Then, fix the printer head.
- Keep in mind, the USB connection is given only after the OS installation on the device.
- Fix the printer head fitted to stay away from trouble.
- Hold the push button and locate the ink tank into the right-hand side space.
- Place the ink tank on the indicated color over the slots.
- Download and install the Canon Pixma IX6820 driver for your OS version.
- Close the cover instantly after the Canon Pixma iX6820 printer responds through a blink.
- Complete the setup process using the compatible device on connection.
- Finally, take essential trial prints to ensure the Canon Pixma IX6820 setup
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wifi Setup
- Turn on the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer using the power button.
- Using the printer control panel, connect to the setup option.
- Link to the wireless LAN setup and then the ok option.
- Place the printer near the router and enter the router’s user id and password.
- Follow the procedures and proceed with the ok option.
- Download and install the Canon Pixma IX6820 driver software on the corresponding system connected.
- Connect the succeeding devices to the same network connection and on the option use the printer on the network while the installation process.
- Using on-screen instructions, complete the Canon Pixma IX6820 wireless setup.
- After wireless setup, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button for a moment.
- Hold it till the printer indicates.
- Hold the color button (or) black button to connect via Wi-Fi on the Canon Pixma IX6820 printer.