Pixma iX6820 Printer Setup
Canon iX6820 Setup is possible with the right set of latest and compatible drivers and software. Canon Pixma iX6821 printer does not have a touch screen or an LCD display. So, it is important to connect the pixma iX6821 printer to a computer for settings. For this, you can use either the USB cable or the wireless mode. The basic Pixma iX6820 printer setup begins with the unboxing. Here are the complete step-by-step instructions for the Pixma iX6820 setup from unboxing to connecting. Also, get the sheer set of guide from the experts through call or chat.
Pixma IX6820 Printer
Pixma ix6820 First Time Setup
- Initially, open the printer box and pull the brand new Canon iX6820 printer out carefully.
- Then, peel off all the tapes and the packing material from the surface of the printer.
- Now, open the top cover to verify for any tapes or packing material.
- Here, ensure that you clear the tapes without touching the printer head.
- Now, check the printer box for the accessories and take out the power cable.
- Then, connect the power cable from the Canon iX6820 printer on the wall outlet and turn on the printer.
- Once the power light is steady and lit, proceed to install the cartridges.
NOTE: You can change the values for Country, language, and time on the driver installation wizard screen.
Canon iX6820 Access point mode setup
Now it is easy to connect the Pixma iX6820 printer to the devices without an external internet. The Canon Access point mode makes it easy to connect the printer to the computer in a click. Here are the easy steps to convert your printer to an access point and print it from the computer.
- Initially, press and hold the wireless button on the printer panel until the power light flashes thrice. Once the power light blinks, it enables the access point mode on your printer.
- Then, go to your computer and enable the wireless connection mode.
- Now under the available wireless network, you should be able to find your printer name.
- Here, click on your printer name and add it to your computer without any external network.
- After that, you should be able to print wireless without a network from your computer in a click.
Canon iX6820 Wireless for windows and mac Setup
After setting up! the printer ready for printing, the next step is to connect it to the network and the computer. For this, you can use either the USB setup mode or the Wireless setup mode. Here, you can get the complete set of instructions for the Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Setup. To begin with the Canon iX6820 Wifi Setup, you may need the latest Canon Setup file and the Wifi details. Usually, Canon provides a setup CD in the pack along with the printer. You can use this CD for the Wireless setup, or you can download the latest set of files from online.
- Initially, insert the Canon setup CD into the slot and run the AutoRun file.
- Then, click on the start set up to initiate the setup instructions.
- Now, enter your preferences for Country, language, and date.
- Then, proceed further with the steps on the setup wizard screen.
- Now, on the connection mode screen, select the Wireless Setup option. Then, click on the Cableless option.
- Here, the wizard searches for the available wifi network to which the computer is in connection.
- Now, you can see the pop up displaying your Wifi name and the password. Verify the details to connect the printer to the computer through the Wifi network.
- Finally, complete the Canon Pixma iX6820 wireless setup process by installing the right software from the list available.
Canon iX6820 USB Setup
Now, connect the Pixma iX6820 printer with USB to the computer easily with our expert assistance. To connect the printer, you may need a new or an undamaged 3 meters long USB cable. Canon does not provide USB cable in the pack with the brand new printer.
To complete the Canon Pixma iX6820 USB setup, here are the instructions.
- Initially, run the Canon iX6820 Setup file either from the CD or the website.
- Then, follow the instructions and go to the connection mode screen.
- Here, select Wired Connection under the Network setup page.
- Then, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer only when the wizard screen says.
- On a successful connection, install the required software files to the computer from the wizard.
- For any help with completing the Canon iX6820 USB setup, ask our experts through call.
Installing Canon iX6820 Setup File Online
- Initially, visit the canon ix6820 driver download page and choose the compatible driver version for your computer.
- Now, download this driver file to your computer and extract it to a folder.
- Then, initiate the AutoRun file and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- After selecting the preferred settings for Country, language, and time proceed to the connectivity mode screen.
- Here, choose the Cableless setup under the Wireless setup option.
- Now, the printer searches for the same wireless network as your computer and displays the Wifi network details.
- Here, on verifying the Wifi details, the wizard adds the Canon iX6820 printer to the computer through the wireless network.
- If you have any technical issues or see any error message during the Canon iX6820 Wifi Setup, reach us through chat or call.