Canon PIXMA G4210 Printer
The new Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless Home printer is an all-in-One Printer, and one user can function quickly and promptly, boosting the user to receive proportions performed. Specifically, it supports the intentions of home-based businesses, and it delivers crisp, powerful prints of business documents.
Canon PIXMA G4210 First Time Setup
- Take the Canon PIXMA G4210 printer from the package.
- Place the printer on an even and clean surface.
- Remove the protective coverings and the blue stickers.
- Take the packaging materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn ON the printer.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA G4210 printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS, go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website to download the driver for the Canon printer.
- Press the download option to download the Canon driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the canon driver install.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA G4210 driver setup and examine the connection by trial print.
Canon PIXMA G4210 Wifi Setup
- Press the setup button on the cap of the printer.
- Use the navigation keys to access the control panel.
- Press the wireless LAN setup and press the OK
- Now press WL easy connect and press the OK button.
- Choose the set-up method as WL on the screen.
- Now the Canon G4210 printer is ready, return to the application screen to complete the set-up.
- Now download the set-up file from the CD.
- Press the start setup and feed all the user information.
- Give access to all the license agreements.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and enter the password to complete the Canon PIXMA G4210 Wifi setup