Canon PIXMA G3202 Printer
Explore high on the printing quality with enormous print enhancing features and other connectivity options using the Canon PIXMA G3202 printer. For hassle-free printer access & output, you need to connect through the updated driver software using the Canon Official page and support. Utilize the printer configuration settings and handlings using Canon Manual.
Canon PIXMA G3202 First Time Setup
- Initially, use the flat-surface to place the packed printer box.
- Utilize the Canon Manual to start the Canon PIXMA G3202 setup procedures.
- Try to get rid of orange color tapes & covers from the printer components.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Try to be away from the paper-jam issues.
- Open the Paper input tray and load the sufficient paper sheets to feed.
- Access through the ink cartridges door to install the new ink cartridges to allotted slots.
- You can either utilize the USB or Wireless type to interface the printer and system.
- Visit and access the Official Canon Website to download the driver software by selecting the Drivers & Software tab.
- Perform through the Canon PIXMA G3202 driver setup for flawless printing work.
Canon PIXMA G3202 Wifi Setup
- Ensure the stable power and network connection to the Canon Pixma G3202 printer setup.
- Use the printer control panel navigation keys to get the setup option from the home page.
- Move on with the upcoming on-screen prompts and connect via Wireless LAN setup.
- Carefully, specify the Wireless router name and its WEP Key to the specified field.
- Give an ok option to the proceeding screen options.
- Link to the download and install option to extract the compatible Software.
- Go with the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- You have executed the wireless setup to bring the Wi-Fi setup to the active connected devices.
- Proceed using the Wi-Fi setup by holding back the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router and waiting for the Printer recognition.
- Slowly release the Wi-Fi button once you have noticed the printer responds.
- Canon PIXMA G3202 Wi-Fi setup is efficiently ready to perform the printing work using the print option.