Canon PIXMA G2010 Printer
Enjoy the full-fledged features of the Canon PIXMA G2010 printer with a compatible system connection. Take your printing process to the advanced state of handlings using the wireless and other configurations provided. Enhance the selected document to be printed using the given print features. Make use of the Official Canon page to start the setup activities.
Canon PIXMA G2010 First Time Setup
- Receive the new printer box and place it on a smooth or flat surface.
- Make use of the sharp object to cut the top sealing tapes.
- Inspect for the printer accessories and eradicate all the protective covers & orange color Protective cover from the print head.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Try to arrange or stack the needed quality paper sheets into the input paper tray.
- Always prefer the Canon recommended or quality paper sheets to stack the input tray. Do the necessary adjustment on the paper alignment to avoid the paper-jam issues.
- Try to keep the output tray open and proceed with the next print work procedures.
- Slowly, remove all the new ink cartridges packing covers and slot them to the respective slots.
- You can prefer either the USB or Wirelessto the end of the driver installation process.
- Surf through the Official Canon Website to pick the required Printer driver using the Driver download page.
- Operate through the stable Wi-Fi network connection to download the Canon PIXMA G2010 driver software.
Canon PIXMA G2010 Wifi Setup
- First, you need to turn on the Canon PIXMA G2010 printer and load the required quality paper sheets into the input tray.
- Try to use the startup settings. Access through the Control panel settings and select the setup option via the home page settings.
- Connect through the provided given on-screen instructions and access through the Wireless LANsetup. Hit the ok option to the upcoming screen.
- Mention the needed router details to the stated field and connect through the wireless router and its WEP key.
- Proceed with the ok option to the follow-on screen/display.
- Surf through the Canon Official page to download and install the software with reference to the compatible system devices.
- Ensure with the network and select the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Now, complete the setup using the provided On-screen instructions and carry out the Wireless Setup on Canon Printer.
- Once you have finished the wireless setup, start the Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router. Then, relax until the printer communication starts.
- After noticing the stable printer response, you can release the finger from the Wi-Fi button.
- At last, choose the print option using the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon PIXMA G2010 printer. To begin, Press and hold the color or black button immediately.