Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Printer
It is an emphasized printer, scanner, copier, and fax formulated for residence and professions. With a large 500 paper tray and 50 sheets automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Series generates extraordinary prints with thick, dense blacks, vivid colors, and crisp script utilizing its characteristic and traction DRHD inks.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 First Time Setup
- Take the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 printer from the package.
- Place the printer on an even and clean surface.
- Remove the protective coverings and the blue stickers.
- Take the packaging materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Plug the printer into a power source using the power chord.
- Turn ON the Canon printer.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge
- Make sure it snaps back in place.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS, go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website to download the driver for the Canon printer.
- Press the download option to download the driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the canon driver install.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 driver setup and examine the connection by trial print.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Wifi Setup
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 setup.
- Press the Settings button > go to Device settings and press OK
- Press the next button until the screen displays the LAN settings option and click OK.
- Press the icon and go to wireless LAN setup and ok button.
- The Canon Maxify MB2750 printer will start refreshing for the wireless network.
- The light on the printer will be blinking to indicate the user.
- The printer will list the available wireless network.
- Now select the home wireless network.
- Enter the wireless network password and press ok.
- Now conduct the trail print to complete the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Wifi setup.