Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Printer
To have a problem-free and huge print productivity, use the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 printer with a compatible system connection. Use the Canon Official page support to enhance the printer functions and handlings with easy settings and configure methods. To enjoy the wireless and connectivity modes, you need to download & install the latest Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver Software.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 First Time Setup
- Get the new printer box and try to keep it on the flat or separate table.
- Use the sharp object to cut the main sealed tapes and covers.
- Look for the printer accessories and remove all the protective covers & orange color Protective cover from the print head.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Arrange the paper sheets with quality enriched into the input paper tray.
- Try to get the Canon recommended or quality paper sheets to stack the input tray. Try to adjust the alignment gauge to avoid the paper jam and other related issues.
- Keep the output tray open and start the next procedure to initiate the print work.
- Remove the packings from the new ink cartridges and insert them into the respective slots. Then, use the print option and start the printing procedure.
- Proceed next with the connectivity mode like USB or Wireless during the end of the Canon Printer driver installation process.
- Then, move on with the Official Canon Website and pick the required Printer driver using the Driver download page.
- Connect through the stable W-Fi network connection and download the Driver OS for the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver software.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Wifi Setup
- Turn on the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 printer and load the required quality paper sheets into the input tray.
- You need to alter the needs using the startup settings. Then, operate through the Control panel and select the setup option using the home page settings.
- Make use of the given on-screen directives and connect via Wireless LANsetup. Tap ok to the options provided.
- Try entering the name of the connected wireless router and its WEP key in the field provided.
- Hit the ok option to the corresponding screen/display.
- Use the Canon Official page to download and install the driver software required for the selected compatible devices.
- Make sure with the network and pick the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Then, finish the setup using the given On-screen instructions and move through the Wireless Setup on Canon Printer.
- After finishing the wireless setup, initiate the Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router. Then, wait for the printer communication.
- Once you find the printer response, you can release the Wi-Fi button.
- Select the print option using the Wi-Fi setup on the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 printer. To establish, Press and hold the color or black button immediately.