Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 is a wireless color printer that can support printing, scanning, and copying functions apt for domestic and commercial purposes. It comes with a huge paper capacity of 500 printing sheets accommodated in the apt paper tray. It has an automatic document feeder that disperses the paper sheets without any delay. The Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Series creates flawless prints in black and vivid colors. It is a one-stop solution for all your printing needs and a crisp script utilizing its characteristic and traction DRHD inks.
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 First Time Setup
- Take the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer from the box. and Place it on an even surface close to the wall outlet.
- Make sure all the printer accessories are provided.
- Plug the printer using the power cord to the printer and turn it ON.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Break the seal from the cartridge, feed it in the cartridge unit and make sure it fixes back in position.
- Load the ADF with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS, visit the browser to download the driver for apt for the Canon printer.
- Press the download option to download the driver.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 driver install.
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Wifi Setup
- Complete the MAXIFY iB4120 setup.
- Press the setup button on the printer
- Press the setup button again when the left screen appears
- Use the navigation keys to select wireless LAN setup.
- Now press the OK button.
- Now press the cabless button and press the OK icon.
- On the system, choose the start setup page and download the setup program.
- Complete the installation and use the on-page guidelines to select the wireless LAN connection and click next.
- Choose the Connect via Wireless router recommended icon and use the instructions to complete the setup.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Wi-Fi setup, select a document and run a test print.