Canon MAXIFY GX7050 Printer
Canon MAXIFY GX7050 Printer has enormous features that can directly give you the best quality printing output. Utilize the Canon Official page and download & install the latest Canon driver software that suits the compatible system OS. For reliable printing output, you need to use the driver setup with no issues.
Canon MAXIFY GX7050 First Time Setup
- Lift the new Canon GX7050 printer to the ground surface.
- Start the Unpacking work to arrange it on a separate table or flat surface.
- Search for the Orange color tape on the print head and start the next procedure. Then, turn on the system and devices.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Eradicate all the packing covers from the new ink cartridges.
- Purchase the new quality paper sheets and place them on the input tray. Close the main tray and leave the output tray open.
- Proceed next with network and configuration settings using the Canon Manual or Official page support.
- For sufficient printing work, use the required number of sheets.
- Now, you need to select the mode of connection either from the USB or Wireless at the end of the Canon MAXIFY GX7050 driver installation process.
- Utilize the Official Canon Website and select your required Canon Printer driver regarding the driver download page.
- Ensure with the sturdy network and start downloading the required Driver OS using the MAXIFY GX7050 Printer.
Canon MAXIFY GX7050 Wifi Setup
- Initiate through the interface connection between the Printer and compatible Windows/Mac. Further, press the power button to turn on the system and printer.
- Make use of the Printer Control panel and choose the setup option via home page settings.
- Connect through the screen guidelines and pick the Wireless LAN setup>ok.
- Further, mention the Wireless router name and its WEP Key.
- Then, give an Ok option to the upcoming setting screen.
- Verify whether the system has downloaded the required CANON MAXIFY GX7050 driver software to it.
- Meanwhile, pick the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Access using the On-screen guidelines to complete the wireless setup.
- Next, you need to work on the Wi-Fi button till the Printer reacts to the Wi-Fi setup.
- Hold down the Wi-Fi button till the printer shows the reaction.
- Finally, the Canon MAXIFY GX7050 Wi-Fi setup by Pressing and holding the color or black button at the same time.