Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer
Enjoy huge quantity printing at ultra-low operating cost, using Canon MAXIFY GX7020 the high accomplishment wireless 4-in-1 business printer. It is apt for small offices. The quick-drying color ink assures high end paper printouts that avoid fading and unexpected susceptibility to water or moisture. Make sure to setup your canon printer using the steps given below to avoid any errors.
Canon MAXIFY GX7020 First Time Setup
- Take the canon printer from the package.
- Place the MAXIFY GX7020 printer on an even and clean surface.
- Make sure the accessories are free of damages.
- The printer has to be placed close to a wall outlet.
- Remove the protective coverings and bubble wraps.
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn ON the Canon printer.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge compartment.
- The cartridge should snap back in place.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY GX7020 printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS and go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website, enter the model number.
- Press the download option to download the driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the canon driver
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY GX7020 driver setup and examine the connection by trial print.
Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Wifi Setup
- Complete the Canon MAXIFY GX7020
- On the printer control panel press the Settings button
- Go to Device settings and press OK
- Press the next button until the screen displays the LAN settings option and click OK.
- Press the Next icon and go to wireless LAN setup and ok button.
- The canon printer will start refreshing for the wireless network.
- The printer will list the available wireless network.
- Now select the wireless network.
- Enter the wireless network password and press ok.
- Run a test print to ensure Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Wifi setup process