Canon MAXIFY GX6020 Printer
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 is an all-in-one wireless printer to print files online. Canon MAXIFY printer is compatible with business printing needs. Set up your MAXIFY GX6020 printer, connect your printer to the PC, and print. Here are a few Canon MAXIFY GX6020 setup instructions to make your printer ready to print.
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 First Time Setup
- Remove the protective tapes and open the Canon MAXIFY GX6020 printer box.
- Now, take the printer and the MAXIFY printer accessories out from the printer box.
- Remove the protective tapes and connect a power cord to your printer and wall outlet.
Load paper & install ink cartridges:
- Open the input paper tray and load quality Canon recommended printing sheets.
- Check if the paper tray is free from paper clots. Check if no edges of the printing sheets loaded into the tray are under damage.
- Open the access door and insert the genuine Canon ink cartridges into it.
- Go to the support page of a Canon website and enter your printer and OS details.
- Choose a compatible Canon MAXIFY GX6020 driver and tap on the download icon.
- Now, follow the installation guidelines to install the MAXIFY driver at ease.
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 Wifi Setup
- Switch on your Canon MAXIFY GX6020 printer, PC, and router.
- Place your MAXIFY printer and PC close to the access point.
- Go to the control panel settings of the MAXIFY GX6020 printer.
- Tap home and go to the settings menu on the control panel.
- Choose network settings and pick the MAXIFY wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and type the name and password of the router.
- Click ok and wait for the Canon MAXIFY GX6020 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Now, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi as the Canon printer and print online.
- Also, check if the driver installed is compatible with the wireless network connection.