Canon imageCLASS MF810cdn Printer Setup
Get high-quality business printouts with a compatible Canon Color imageCLASS MF810cdn printer. It is best suitable for office printouts and bulk printouts. You can also get a scan, copy, and fax service with the all-in-one imageCLASS MF810cdn printer. Get color copies and B/W printouts at ease with your Canon ImageCLASS printer.
Canon ImageCLASS MF810cdn First Time Setup
- Remove the protective tapes and open the Canon imageCLASS printer box.
- Take out the Canon printer and the printer parts.
- Unwrap all the protective materials and keep them ready for Canon imageCLASS MF810cdn setup.
Load printing sheets & Install ink cartridges
- Open the paper tray and clean the paper clots before loading the printing sheets.
- Load the printing sheets without damaging the corners and go to the access door.
- Install ink cartridges and check if they are compatible with your Canon printer.
- Go to the support page of a Canon website and type your printer model.
- Also, enter the OS version and get a list of imageCLASS printer drivers.
- Pick a Canon imageCLASS MF810cdn driver to download and follow the on-screen installation steps.
Canon ImageCLASS MF810cdn Printer Wi-Fi setup
- First, boot up your PC, router, and the imageCLASS MF810cdn
- Now, check if your imageCLASS printer and the PC are close to the router.
- Go to the control panel of the MF810cdn printer and tap on the home button.
- Choose settings, pick network settings and choose the wireless LAN
- Hit the wireless setup wizard and follow the Canon imageCLASS MF810cdn Wifi setup
- Enter the router credentials, click ok, and wait for some time.
- Your Canon imageCLASS MF810cdn printer will connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi as the imageCLASS printer.
- Now, assign a print task online and print with no hassles.