Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Printer Setup
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw is a multi-function printer that can be handled with wireless and other advanced connectivity options, for that you need the latest Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Driver Software. Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw driver setup is the procedure through which you can give the key for the printer function using your compatible system.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw First Time Setup
- To start the unboxing work, place it on a smooth surface.
- Initiate by removing the sealed and protected tapes first.
- Unwrap the printer screen bubble-wrapper and find the orange color tapes on the print head to eradicate.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Then, try to remove the excess packing covers from the new ink cartridges.
- Get the quality paper sheets and keep them on the input tray. Shut down the main tray and leave the output tray remains open.
- Carry out using the network and configuration settings with the support of Canon Manual or the Official page.
- For efficient printing work, use sufficient quality paper sheets.
- Initially, try to select the desired USB or Wireless to the end of the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw driver installation process.
- Then, connect through the Official Canon Website and choose the needed Canon Printer driver by staying on the driver download page.
- Prefer the stable network and start downloading the needed Driver software using the Canon imageClass LBP6230dw Printer.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Printer Wi-Fi setup
- To begin with, try to interface the Printer and compatible Windows/Mac. For that, you need to press the power button on the system and printer.
- Then, proceed using the Printer Control panel to select the setup option via home page settings.
- Further, access through the screen guidelines and pick the Wireless LAN setup>ok.
- Carry out by specifying the Wireless router name and its WEP Key.
- Select the Ok option to the corresponding setting screen.
- Use the system settings and check whether the system has its default Canon imageCLASS LBP6230DW driver software in it.
- Proceed next using the option-to use the Printer on the network option during the installation process.
- Follow the On-screen guidelines and complete the wireless setup.
- Now, try to locate the Wi-Fi button on the Canon printer, and hold it until the Printer reacts to the Wi-Fi setup.
- At the same time, hold down the Wi-Fi button on the router and wait for the printer to router communication.
- At last, the Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Wi-Fi setupis active, once you press and hold the color or black button at the same time.