Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer Setup
The new Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Wireless Home printer is an all-in-One Printer that contains a single functions line five-line display that allows the user to print, scan and copy various documents without any errors. Make sure to download the apt driver onto the system to complete the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw setup without errors.
Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw First Time Setup
- Unpack the printer out from the consignment.
- Place the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw printer on an even and clean surface.
- Remove the protective coverings, bubble wraps, and blue stickers from the printer’s exterior.
- Take the packaging materials from the interior of the printer.
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn ON the Canon printer.
Load paper & Ink Cartridge install:
- Take the seal from the ink cartridge and feed it in the cartridge compartment.
- Make sure it snaps back in place.
- Clean the paper tray with a cloth
- Take a stack of printing paper, fan its edges and feed it into the tray.
- Complete the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw printer setup.
- Turn ON the PC and link it to a wireless network. Visit the browser.
- Open the Canon official website and enter the printer model.
- Download the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver for the Canon printer.
- Press the download option to download the driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver install.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Run a test print.
Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Wi-Fi setup
- Start the Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer, turn ON the router, and check the internet connection.
- Use the keys on the keypad to select the menu option on the screen and press the OK button.
- Now choose the preferences icon on the screen and press OK
- Scroll down and select the network icon and press the OK button.
- Now choose the wired/wireless LAN network icon from the list, press the OK button.
- Now select the wireless LAN network option and press OK.
- Choose the wireless LAN network and press
- Choose SSID network and choose select access point’s icon.
- From the list of networks, choose the home network, and press the OK button.
- Enter the passcode of the network, and press YES.
- The Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Wifi setup is successful
- Link a PC to the same network and run a test print.