Canon ImageCLASS D570 Printer Setup
Canon imageCLASS D570 appeals to detail, creative printing with high quality credible printing. It is suitable for any department and atmosphere. You can perform important assignments interesting using this Canon imageCLASS printer. With numerous simple-to-use characteristics such as the tiltable LCD panel and many others, your job will have the assistance and efficiency it earns.
Canon ImageCLASS D570 First Time Setup
- Take the Canon printer from the package.
- Place the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer on an even and clean surface close to a power outlet.
- Remove the protective coverings and the blue stickers.
- Take the packaging materials from the printer.
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn ON the Canon printer.
Ink cartridge and paper load
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets.
- Complete the Canon printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS, and go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website feed the printer model number.
- Press the download option to download the Canon D570 driver.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Complete the Canon imageCLASS D570 driver setup and examine the connection by trial print.
Canon ImageCLASS D570 Printer Wi-Fi setup
- Press the setup button on the cap on the printer.
- Use the navigation keys to access the control panel.
- Press the wireless LAN setup and press the OK button.
- Now press WL easy connect and use the WPS push button
- Press the OK button.
- Now try to find the WPS button on the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Now the wireless button on the printer will start to blink.
- Now the printer will get connected to the wireless setup.
- Now conduct a test print to conform the Canon imageCLASS D570 wifi setup.