Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver Setup
Driver setup contains two steps, driver download & installation. Both these two steps are the root for your Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer setup. Directly you can use the Canon Official page to start the PIXMA TS9520 driver download & installation process on your desired Compatible system support/connection.
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver
- Connect the temporary interface connection between the printer & system and turn ON both the devices.
- Either choose the USB Cord or WirelessMode to interface the desired Canon Printer and a compatible device.
- Then, visit the Web-browser to access the Canon Official page to get connected with the Driver’s page for downloading the Canon PIXMA TS9520 driver softwarefile.
- Proceed with the Drivers & software Downloadtab using the next page support.
- With reference to the drop-down menu, pick the desired Canon TS9520 driverfile from the available list of driver OS. Wait for the compatible and latest version of the software details to pop-up.
- Further, you need to confirm with the Download buttonand relax until the driver download procedure completes.
- Move to the system folder to save with the driver file using the.exe or .dmg extension support.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9520 Software
- First, you need to wait for the driver downloaded Pop-Up message/alert on the system device.
- Confirm and you need to double-tap the extracted downloaded file either by redirecting to the pop-up alert or through the system saved folder.
- Start the installation using the Run option to launch the Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver installationprocedure.
- On the next screen, carry out the provided on-screen installer directives and pick the desired type of connections.
- Ensure the setup using the Setting Preferences on the compatible device and Canon Printer.
- Don’t skip or disturb the driver installation procedure until it completes the installation with notification.
- Select the required document and do the test print to ensure the Canon PIXMA TS9520 driver setup.