Canon TS9120 Driver Setup
Driver setup is the important source for the compatible device to work and enable to connect various devices to accomplish the output. For that, first, download and install the desired driver from the driver download page. To proceed with the Canon Pixma TS 9120 driver setup on Windows and Mac, use the given steps for Canon Pixma TS 9120 Printer setup.
How to download Canon Pixma TS 9120 driver
- Initially, power up the computer (Windows/MAC).
- Decide the type of connection between Canon Pixma TS 9120 and the computer using a USB Cord or Wireless type.
- Obtain the printer driver either from the enclosed CD format or use the driver download page.
- In turn, to download the Canon Pixma TS 9120 driver, use the official canon website.
- Look for the compatible driver apt to your windows/macOS.
- Select the download button to download the needed OS.
- After the download process, try to save regarding the extensions on your Windows/Mac.
Canon Pixma TS9120 is compatible only with a few Windows and MAC OS. The list of supported OS versions are:
- Windows: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- MAC OS Versions: MAC 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, and 10.12 Sierra.
How to install the Canon Pixma TS 9120 software
- Once the required driver is downloaded for the canon Pixma 9120 printer module, continue with further steps.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded file on the Windows/Mac device.
- Make sure the software is downloaded to its newest version.
- Decide the connection type, using the preferences on the system settings and printer which is connected.
- Using the wizard guiding principle, install the printer software.
- Finally, start taking quality printouts to ensure the Canon Pixma TS 9120 driver setup.