Canon TS702 Driver Download
Pixma TS702 printer is compatible with both Windows and MAC. So, You can now download and install the canon ts702 driver in a click from our website. What’s more? Now get the latest set of drivers and software along with expert assistance. When it comes to Canon Pixma TS702 drivers install, you can either install it during the printer setup or the later.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
Canon MG2522 Driver Download
Ask Support Community
Experts in the field, ready to help
How to Download Instructions
All the information you need at your fingertips
How to Download Canon TS702 Driver
To download the complete full set of Canon Pixma TS702 drivers and software, here are instructions.
- Initially, connect the Canon printer to a desktop (Windows or MAC).
- Next, identify the OS version of your Windows or the MAC computer.
- Now, download the compatible drivers and software for the computer.
- Then, extract the file to your device and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, accept the Terms and Conditions and follow the instructions on the wizard screen to complete the driver installation process.
- Finally, print a test file to verify the installation process. By this method, you can download the complete set of Canon printer drivers and software to your device.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.5
- MAC OS 10.6
- MAC OS 10.7
- MAC OS 10.8
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 SP1.
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
Canon Pixma TS702 Software Installation
To install a secondary software for your Windows or MAC computer, here are the easy steps:
- Initially, connect the printer to the computer (Windows or MAC) with either the USB cable or the wireless connection.
- Next, choose the compatible driver and software for your desktop (Windows or MAC).
- Now, download the right software to your desktop and extract it to a folder.
- Then, run the AutoRun file and follow the steps for completing the installation process.
Finally, verify the installation status by printing a test file.