Canon Pixma TS6220 Driver Download
Pixma TS6220 Driver and software for MAC and Windows are available as both a full pack and add-ons. You can choose either the complete pack or the basic drivers with add-ons for the features. Canon offers a range of add-on drivers and software that can be installed later to the computer. For the Pixma TS6220 first-time printer setup, you can use either the full feature or the basic driver. Here are the easy instructions to install the Canon TS6220 driver and software. You can download the latest software set during the first time printer setup.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
Ask Support Community
Experts in the field, ready to help
How to Download Instructions
All the information you need at your fingertips
How to Download Canon Pixma TS6220 driver Online
- Step1: Initially, visit the Driver download page. Here, download the Canon recommended driver package – TS6220 series Full Driver and Software package.
- Step2: Then, extract the downloaded file to a folder on the computer and run the AutoRun file.
- Step3: Now, follow the instructions on Driver installation the screen to reach the connection mode screen.
- Step4: Here, select the mode of connection between the devices – Wired or Wireless.
- Step5: Then, choose the software from the list to install them on the computer.
- Step6: Finally, complete Canon Pixma TS6220 Driver & Software for Windows and MAC download.
Tip: The same instructions follow for Windows and MAC.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.5
- MAC OS 10.6
- MAC OS 10.7
- MAC OS 10.8
Canon Pixma TS6220 is compatible with both Windows and MAC computers. However, the compatibility is restricted to only a few sets of OS versions. Here is the list of Windows and MAC OS versions:
Windows-compatible OS versions: 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 Service Pack1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
MAC OS versions: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), and High Sierra (10.13).
Also, now you can update your Canon Pixma TS6220 driver and software along with the OS version. Through Windows Software Update, you can enable automatic Driver and Software updates. Similarly, with Apple Software Update, you can update the Canon Pixma TS6220 Driver and Software. To enable these Software update features, call our experts or call us.
NOTE: Ensure that you get the compatible driver and software for Windows or MAC computer. The non-compatible printer driver and software may cause malfunctioning of your TS6220 printer.
For identifying the compatible driver and software for Windows or MAC, reach us. We are available through both call and chat.
How to Download Canon TS6220 driver Using CD
- Step1: Initially, insert the Canon Pixma TS6220 driver installation CD/DVD into the slot. After that, initiate the installation wizard.
- Step2: Then, proceed with the installation wizard by accepting the License Agreement.
- Step3: Now, the wizard walks you through the connection mode screen. Here select the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Step4: Then, connect the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer to the computer with the USB cable or wireless.
- Step5: Now, follow the Canon Pixma TS6220 printer driver installation wizard instructions. Then proceed to the software page.
- Step6: Here the Wizard lists all the available Canon Pixma TS6220 software. From this list of software, select your desired software based on the functionality.
- Step7: Finally, print a test file to complete the Canon Pixma TS6220 Driver installation.
Note: The Driver installation CD contains only the basic set of drivers and software. These drivers are essential for the initial functioning of the printer. We recommend downloading the latest set of Canon Pixma TS6220 printer driver files. You can download the latest file from the website for effective installation.
Pixma TS6220 Software Installation
Canon Pixma TS6220 Software installation is easy with the latest setup file and expert help. Now you can download both the recommended software file and the add-on files. You can now download them during the printer first-time setup process. Here are the complete instructions for the Canon Pixma TS6220 Software install.
- Step1: Initially, download the Canon Pixma TS6220 Setup file either from the CD or the website.
- Step2: Now, initiate the setup file and proceed with the set of instructions.
- Step3: Then, select the connectivity type between printer and computer under the Connection mode. Choose between the USB or Wireless mode accordingly.
- Step4: Now, the wizard lists the available Canon Pixma TS6220 software for installation.
Among this list of software, only the TS6220 Software Package is Canon recommended. This software enables the minimal functioning of your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer. The other software IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, and IJ Scan Utility are optional. You may either choose to install them on the computer or to ignore them.
Note: This software is common for both MAC and Windows OS versions. However, there is also other software available exclusively for Windows and MAC.
- Step5: After selecting the software names from the list, proceed with installing them.
- Step6: Finally, complete the software installation process and verify it by enabling any feature.
- Step7: If you need any technical help with the Canon Pixma TS6220 Software install, call us or chat with us.