Canon TS5320 Driver Download
Pixma TS5320 Driver is now available for both Windows and MAC with compatible OS versions. So, with the right set of drivers and software, you can improve your printer performance. Also, you can now download and install these printer drivers and software in a jiffy. We are here to help you out through the process of Canon TS5320 Driver and Software download.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
[scu name=”divdriver” (more atts…)]content[/scu]
How to Download TS5320 Driver
To begin with, the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer software and driver download, connect the printer and the computer with either the wireless or the USB mode. Next, download the drivers and software file from our website and extract it to a folder. Then, run the extracted file to initiate the driver download process. Here, the Wizard lists the set of instructions for the Canon TS5320 driver installation. Next, follow these instructions to complete the driver installation. The pop up may prompt for choosing the connectivity mode. Here, select the mode of connection between the printer and the computer.
[scu name=”designbox” (more atts…)]content[/scu]
Canon Pixma TS5320 is compatible with OS versions of Windows and MAC.
- Windows: Windows 8.1, 7 SP1, and Windows 10.
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.11.6 – MAC OS v10.14 (Mojave)
Canon Pixma TS5320 Software Install
You can also install the Canon Pixma TS5320 software when needed. Now you can get the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer Software for both Windows and MAC. To install the wireless software, you should connect the printer and computer wireless.
- After connecting the printer and computer to a network, insert the CD/DVD into the ROM slot of the computer.
- Next, run the AutoRun and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the software installation process.
- During the installation process, choose the option “Wireless LAN Connection” when the Wizard prompts.
- You can also update the software and driver here by selecting the OS version of your device.
- Finally, if you have downloading issues on ts5320 or iP110 driver, reach out to our technical team.