Canon TS5120 Driver Download
Pixma TS5120 Driver and software for MAC and Windows are now available in a CD/DVD along with the pack. However, this CD/DVD has only the basic set of Canon TS5120 driver. In case you are looking for the latest set of Canon Pixma TS5120 Driver download, you can use the instructions here. We offer the complete set of instructions for the Canon Pixma TS5120 Driver Download from both the CD and the website. These instructions are the same for both the Windows and MAC OS computers.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
Ask Support Community
Experts in the field, ready to help
How to Download Instructions
All the information you need at your fingertips
How to Download TS5120 Driver
- To begin with, turn on the Canon TS5120 printer and the Windows or MAC Computer.
- Then, connect the Canon TS5120 printer and the Windows or MAC computer to the same network.
- Now, in case you are using the driver installation CD/DVD, insert the CD into the computer slot.
- Then, wait for the AutoRun wizard to pop.
- Here, accept the terms and conditions and follow the steps to proceed with the driver download process.
- Now, the wizard asks to choose the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Here, you can choose either the wired USB connection or the wireless connection mode.
- Then, establish the selected mode of connectivity and choose any add-on software if necessary to complete the process.
- If you are looking for the complete set of drivers, you can download it from the Canon Pixma TS5120 driver page.
- Here, download the file to your computer and extract it to your computer.
- Then, run the AutoRun file and proceed further.
- On the connectivity screen, select the connection mode between the TS5120 printer and the computer.
- Finally, from the list of add-on software, the wizard lists, choose any and complete the driver download process.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- MAC OS 10.5
- MAC OS 10.6
- MAC OS 10.7
- MAC OS 10.8
Canon Pixma TS5120 printer is compatible only with a few OS versions of Windows or MAC. Here is a quick list of the compatible OS versions with Canon Pixma TS5120:
Windows OS Versions: 32 bit and 64 bit of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
MAC OS versions: MAC 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), and mac OS 10.12 (Sierra).
You can now update the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer drivers and software regularly along with the OS update of Windows and MAC. For this, you should add the printer driver and software to the system drivers list during the first time driver installation process. For further assistance on Windows Software update and the Apple Software Update, reach our experts.
Canon TS5120 Software List
Now download the different software available for the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer. Canon Pixma TS5120 Software install is now easy with expert assistance. You can download either the basic software or the add-on software included. Here is the list of Canon Pixma TS5120 Software available for installation.
- My Image Garden – An optional software to organize and print the photos and the files on the computer or the cloud memory. However, it is recommended for easy printing in a click.
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor – A software to print photos straight from the computer or the Cloud memory.
- IJ Printer Assistant Tool – A complete software to change the printer settings and to perform printer maintenance.
- Quick Menu – A handy tool to access the complete printer features and the performance monitor.
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX – A tool to print any webpage direct from the Internet Explorer or Safari Browser.
- PosterArtist Lite – A designer tool to design your favorite photo before printing it.
Canon TS5120 Software Installation
From the above list of software, you may choose either the whole set or only the recommended software. Follow the instructions below to complete the Canon Pixma TS5120 Software installation process.
- Initially, download the installer file to your computer (MAC or Windows).
- Then, run the installation wizard and follow the steps on the screen.
- Here, midway the process, the wizard asks for choosing the connection mode.
- Now you can choose either the wired USB connection or the wireless connection.
- Then, connect the TS5120 printer and the computer to the same network and proceed with the installation.
- On a successful connection, the wizard lists all the available software for the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer.
- From this list of software, select the ones according to your choice and install them on the computer.
In case you see any error message or unable to find the right set of software for the computer OS and the Canon Pixma TS5120, ask our experts.