Canon PIXMA TS3522 Driver Setup
A Canon printer driver is software on a computer device that modifies the data to be printed to a structure that a printer can realize. It acts as a link between the system and the printer. It is mandatory to download an apt printer driver to complete the Canon PIXMA TS3522 printer setup process.
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS3522 Driver
- Turn ON the computer.
- Go to the browser.
- Visit the Canon official website and enter the printer model number and choose the OS type.
- Download the PIXMA TS3522 driver for the Canon printer.
- Save the driver file as a .exe extension folder.
- Obtain the given instructions to set up the Canon PIXMA TS3522 driver installation.
- Opt for the method of internet connection.
- Complete the driver setup.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS3522 Software
- Open the download section in the system and trace the file.
- Click twice on the saved driver software to complete the software for installation.
- Press the run option to install the Canon PIXMA TS3522 driver software.
- Give access to the third-party authentication and save the location on it.
- Complete the setup using the on-screen directions.
- Finally, select the mode of connection.
- Establish the Canon driver installation on the computer.
- Now conduct a test print on the computer to ensure the Canon PIXMA TS3522 driver setup.