Canon PRO-100 Driver
Pixma Pro-100 Driver and software for MAC and Windows are important for better functioning. Now Canon Pro-100 Driver download is easy with the complete experts instructions. Generally, Canon offers a driver installation CD in the pack along with the Pro-100 printer. However, this CD contains only the basic set and the outdated driver versions. You may also choose to install the latest version of Canon Pixma Pro-100 from the website. Here are the basic instructions for the Pixma Pro-100 driver download for Windows and MAC.
Want to setup your printer? Call US
[scu name=”divdriver” (more atts…)]content[/scu]
How to Download Pixma PRO-100 Driver
- To begin with Pixma Pro-100 driver download for Windows or MAC, turn on your devices. Now, insert the driver installation CD into the slot and proceed with the driver installation.
- Here, you can see the installation wizard popping on the screen. Now, accept the terms and conditions and proceed further with the steps displayed.
- Then, when the wizard prompts, select the connectivity mode between the computer and the Pro-100 printer.
- Here, you may choose either the wired feature or the wireless feature.
- However, we recommend the wired USB connection as it provides stable connectivity for the first-time setup.
- Then, choose the desired software files from the list and install them on the computer. Finally, complete the Pixma Pro-100 driver installation process for Windows and MAC with a test print.
- To download the Canon Pro-100 Printer driver from the website, identify the OS version of your computer.
- After that, search for your printer model driver on the page and select the complete full set driver to download it.
- Then, extract the downloaded file to a folder and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, follow the steps on the screen to proceed further.
- Then, on the connection mode screen, connect the printer to the computer with the USB cable.
- Next, proceed with the instruction prompts. Finally, complete the driver installation process for Canon Pixma Pro-100.
- In case of any assistance with the Canon Pixma Pro-100 or TS5320 Driver Download, ask us through chat or call.
[scu name=”designbox” (more atts…)]content[/scu]
Canon Pixma pro-100 is compatible with the below set of Windows and MAC OS versions:
Windows: Windows 7, 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Service Pack 2, and Windows XP Service pack 3 (32 bit).
MAC OS versions: MAC OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Only the above OS versions are compatible with the Canon Pixma Pro-100. Now you can update the Canon printer drivers and software along with your Windows and MAC OS versions. For a complete set of instructions on Windows Update and Apple Software Update, call us. Our team of experts walks you through the complete process of Canon Pixma pro-100 Driver download, install and update. Also, we assist you with getting the latest and the compatible version of Canon Pixma Pro-100 for your computer.
Canon TS5120 Software List
You can choose the necessary Canon Pixma Pro-100 software to install on your computer. Here is the quick guide to decide the best fit software and to download it in a click. You can install the Canon Pixma Pro-100 software either from the CD or online. Generally, the software installation steps are common for both methods. Now enjoy the complete Canon Pixma Pro-100 features with a wide range of available software.
- Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program – An exclusive software for the Windows computer to print the Adobe RBG color files
- Color Management Tool Pro – A color management program to color profile the printer. It also helps to create ICC profiles when combined with Spectrophotometer.
- PRO-100 series ICC Profile Ver. 1.0.0 for Art Paper Printing – Windows exclusive software for Pro-100 series. It supports other Fine Art Paper printing.
- Print Studio Pro – A professional photo printing plugin
- My Image Garden – A recommended software file organizes and prints high-quality photos with minor edits, making collages and more.
- Quick Menu – A complete handy tool to monitor printer performance.
- Canon IJ Network Tool – An App to configure network settings on the selected printer model.
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX – A handy tool to print images direct from the handy cam recording or the digital camera.
Canon TS5120 Software Installation
On the above list of available Pro-100 series software, only the My Image Garden is recommended. You may choose to either install or ignore other software files. Here is the easy instruction for installing this software to the computer (Windows or MAC).
- Initially, download the Canon Pixma Pro-100 file to the computer and initiate the wizard.
- Then, follow the set of instructions to reach the connection mode screen.
- Here, choose between either the wired connections (USB) or the Wireless Connection.
- Then, when the wizard lists the available software files, select the once you need and install them in a click.
If you face any error message during the software installation process, call our experts. We are here to offer immediate assistance.