What is WPS pin for the canon mx922 printer
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup which is used to interface the printer and system with network support (Home Wi-Fi). It doesn’t require any password or credentials to get connected. it consists of an 8-digit unique code which should be entered on the router-based configuration page.
Where is the WPS pin on the canon mx922 printer
- To begin with, press the Menu on your Canon MX922 printer panel.
- Then, choose the WLAN setup and use the navigation arrows to pick the right settings. Tap OK to finish the process.
- In the next step, pick the nearby wireless networks using the list of network names.
- Choose the WPS via navigation arrow keys. Complete it by choosing an OK option.
- You need to pick the PIN code method by scrolling down to the arrows, then an OK message appears.
- Use the next screen to get your 8-digit WPS PIN.
Want to WPS PIN setup your printer? Call Us
What is the WPS button on Canon printer MX922?
The WPS button on Canon printer MX922 can be easily identified and it is used to connect the printer to a wireless network. The given below steps are the directives to find the Canon MX922 printer’s WPS Button in no time:
- To begin with, find the WPS button on the printer and press it.
- Next, you have to press the located WPS button on your wireless router.
- Then, relax until you notice the lights on both the router and printer with the indication of solid green.
How do I connect my Canon MX922 to wireless using WPS Pin
Step – 1: First, use the printer’s Menu button using the home page.
Step – 2: Using the Menu category, get the list of network names using the Network Settings button. On the next page, specify the proper ID name and PIN via keyboard support.
Step – 3: Once you have completed the setup, press the Wireless LAN configuration Settings. Additionally, you can see the screen will show off the message like “do you want to use the wireless LAN configuration process?” Tap to Yes option.
Step – 4: Wait for the display content or message. Further, give the OK button and accept the terms and conditions.
Step – 5: Pick the Wireless LAN Configuration to enable it. Here, choose the WPS Code option.
Step – 6: Give yes and specify the WPS Pin, check for the WI-FI signal to flash on the computer panel. It shows that the configuration is started.
Step – 7: Once you have completed the printer setup configuration, relax while and wait for the network WI-FI signal to be displayed.
How do I connect my Canon MX922 to wireless using the WPS push button?
Step 1: Firstly, press the setup button on the printer.
Step 2: Utilize the navigation arrows to choose the device settings option > OK button.
Step 3: Connect through the LAN settings and press the OK button.
Step 4: Move on with the navigation keys to pick the wireless LAN setup section and press the OK button.
Step 5: Wait for the Canon printer to deduct the WPS access point to initiate wireless setup by itself.
Step 6: Further, simultaneously press and hold the WPS button for atleast 5 seconds, and then press the OK button.
Step 7: Press and hold the WPS button present on the AP device for a few seconds and then directly press the OK button.
Step 8: Wait until you see the connected status on the screen and provide OK.
Step 9: To the end, choose the copy button, in turn, to get the standby mode for the printer. Finally, you have completed the Canon MX922 WPS setup using a push button.