Canon Pixma TS702a Printer Setup
Canon Pixma TS702A is the platform through which you can easily access the printer features like Print, Scan, Copy, and other mobile enhancing features. Connect through the Canon Official page and ensure the printer details and preferences for better access and function. Moreover, utilize wireless and other high-yielding features to it.
Canon Pixma TS702a First Time Setup
- Initially, try to unbox the new Canon Pixma TS702A printer from the box and place it on a smooth surface.
- Try to remove all the excess tapes and seal work on the printer packings using the Canon Pixma TS702a manual.
- Look for the orange-color protective cap on the printer head and remove them altogether.
- Open the rare tray, extend the paper support, and pull the output tray extension by opening the front tray.
- Then, turn ON the Canon Pixma TS702A printer and system to the wall outlet.
- Try to fix the Canon printer head by lifting the lock lever gently.
- Further, ensure that the USB cables are plugged in only after the OS installation.
- Make sure the printer head is fitted correctly into the slot to start the following procedure.
- Hold the push button and enclose the ink tank into the right-hand side slot.
- Use the Manual and locate the ink tank about the stated color in the slots.
- Use the startup settings and complete the setup procedures.
- Connect through the Canon Official page and download the latest Canon Pixma TS702A software to complete the printer setup.
Canon Pixma TS702a Driver Setup
Canon Pixma TS702a Driver for Windows
- Before initiating the driver setup, you need to ensure the printer is set up with its requirements.
- Use the Canon Official page with appropriate keywords to start the driver setup.
- Connect through the Canon Pixma TS702A printer setup page and download the latest Canon Pixma TS702A driver software.
- Confirm with the compatible type and Language before pressing the download button.
- Save the downloaded driver file to Windows and proceed with an on-screen guideline to finish the driver installation procedure.
- Open your Windows and use the Printers & Scanners option to view the printer name. If needed, right-click and ensure the driver setup using Windows.
Canon Pixma TS702a Driver for Mac
- Initially, it would help to start the driver setup on your Mac device by ensuring the printer setup needs.
- Then, you need to connect through the Canon Official page and surf using the printer keys to obtain the printer driver list that suits the Mac.
- Use the driver page, pick the desired Canon Pixma TS702A driver Software from the list, and proceed with the Compatible type & language options settings.
- Try to wait until you find the driver is entirely downloaded on your windows system.
- Extract and start the driver installation using the on-screen guidelines and finish the driver setup procedures.
- At last, you need to confirm with the settings like Apple> System Preferences > Printers & Scanners option.
Canon Pixma TS702a setup using CD
- When unboxing the Printer Pixma TS702A, you need to ensure the Driver installation CD package.
- Take the new driver installation CD and insert it into the compatible system driver slot.
- Prior, you need to check whether the CD has no visible scratches.
- Wait for the CD to get recognized by the system and wait for the pop-up message. Click on the pop-up and direct to the saved driver Software file.
- Double-tap and Run the file using the given On-screen prompts to finish the driver installation procedure.
- Finally, try to ensure whether the driver is under the latest version.
Canon Pixma TS702a setup without CD
- Inspect whether the system and its accessories are correctly functioning and proceed next.
- Turn ON the system and open the windows secured browser to search the driver software compatible with the devices.
- Use the appropriate printer keys to the search panel and wait for the list of driver names to pick.
- Choose the desired Canon Pixma TS702A driver Software and complete the driver download process using the settings like compatible type & Language.
- To start the driver installation procedure, use the on-screen directives and complete it.
- Add the printer to the installed driver file and proceed with your printing work.
Canon Pixma TS702a Wireless setup
- First, you need to ensure the printer’s basic needs like printer settings, setup configuration details, and more.
- Try placing the wireless router near the printer setup for outstanding printing work using the canon TS702a wireless setup page.
- Use the control panel of the canon Pixma TS702a wireless setup and select the setup option. Connect through the Wireless LAN setup and then give ok.
- Try to keep the wireless router near the printer and mention the router’s name. You need to specify its WEP key.
- Download the driver and ensure the network. Complete the wireless setup using the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, hold the canon TS702a wifi button until the indication pop-up. Finally, ensure by holding the color or black buttons to acquire the Canon TS702a wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TS702a USB setup
- Ensure the printer is ready for its needs and turn ON the printer using the stable network & power connection.
- You can either use the USB setup directly with the help of Manual or installer support.
- Or else, during the driver installation process, you can finish at the end of the procedure.
- After the driver installation, the installer will prompt for the connectivity mode- Choose USB setup.
- Then, you need to plug the USB cables from one end to the other end of the power socket.
- Finally, ensure the intact connection and start the printing work using the USB Setup.
Canon Pixma TS702a Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma TS702a Offline Fix
- Open the active system, and connect via the Printer & Faxes icon to pick the Canon printer icon you need to get back to online.
- Connect through the next screen and relax until the print job queues history pop-up notifications/alerts. Click and connect through the pop-up bar >menu bar to get the online option and hit the printer icon on the Mac Dock.
- Then, you need to access using the Hardware> Print & Fax option> Canon Pixma TS702A printer.
- Operate through the left side of the screen to acquire the list of available options. Hit and Open the queues button.
- Then, make use of the Resume from the printer and bring the offline to online mode with the help of a checkbox.
- Yet, if you see the issues, contact the Technical Team for instant solution & support.
Canon Pixma TS702a Driver Unavailable
- Try to ensure whether the printer is connected correctly to the power and network connection.
- Look whether the driver is suitable for the system and connect through the system settings to know the driver’s details.
- Then, you need to ensure whether the software is in its latest version.
- Open the Printers & Scanners option and get the list of products connected to the system.
- Pick the desired Canon Pixma TS702A driver details by right-clicking on the desired printer name.
- Finally, use the Canon Official page and download the latest Canon Pixma TS702A driver software using the appropriate printer keys.